Pet Qwerks Krinkle & Squeak Newspaper Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with crinkle paper that creates an enticing rustling sound your dog will love.
- Contains three squeakers for added excitement as your pup plays.
- Wrapped in doggone funny "news" articles to amuse you and your house guests.
- Encourages play and exercise which keeps your dog in tip-top mental and physical shape.
- Durable, lightweight canvas is paw-fect for a game of fetch with your pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Candy Corn & Ghosts TPR Bone Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$7.98Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- Ethical Pet Fleece Rabbit Squeaky Tough Plush Dog Toy$7.21Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Frisco Fall Pumpkin Pie Latte Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Squeakie Crawler Betsey the Ladybug Dog Toy$12.99Chewy Price
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio Cha-Cha T-Mex Rex Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.20Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- Frisco Zoomies & Chill Gummy Bear Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3-count$5.59Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- ZippyPaws Spencer Crinkle Monkey Dog Toy, Brown, Extra Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Lip Gloss Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$3.82Chewy Price$4.78List Price
- Frisco Retro Plush Squeaky Comic Book Bubble Dog Toy, 3 count$3.71Chewy Price
- Frisco Camping Raccoon Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.98Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Spencer Crinkle Monkey Dog Toy, Pink$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Outdoor, Crinkle, Exercise||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Training, Exercise||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Crinkle|
|Material||Canvas||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
185 Customer Reviews
Should be indicated on the description
No where on the description did it say that this was not a chew toy. It apparently is only for playing fetch which is not what I wanted. It's been put away until my puppy is ready for this is ever
Not for Tough Chewers
I have a 1 year old golden retriever and he tore a hole in the end within a few minutes lol. There isn’t stuffing inside but there is this crinkle plastic that he immediately found and ripped up. If the stitching was more durable and the crinkle paper wasn’t in there, I think it would’ve lasted way longer. I think it would be ok for dogs that are light chewers.
Great for the price!
My dog is a power chewer, so I didn’t think this would last long. He pulled out the squeaker quickly, but the body held up very well! It felt like a strong canvas which held up well to my dogs incessant bite-and-thrash tendencies with toys. He eventually pulled out the crinkle, but it held up for several weeks which is unheard of for him.
Open ends work great for hiding treats
Toy is adorable, you can even read the articles. My corgi loves chewing on the crinkle, though I wouldn't recommend it for a heavy chewer or as a tug toy. However, this entertains him for ages when I stick a few stinky treats inside. Both the top and bottom are open and treats stay in it amazingly well. Perfect cure for boredom.
so far so good
This toy is being put through the most rigorous testing. With two mini schnauzers on each end, it is being tested to its limits. So far it is holding up well, though the growling and testy tempers while playing make me think at any moment it could be yet another candidate for file thirteen. They love the squeaky and crunchy sounds but not as much as they love to tug, pull and shake their heads trying to get it away from each other. The racket these two make at each other far out ways any squeaky or crunch sound. The material seems fairly sturdy with good seams. They have had it for a couple weeks now, we’ll see how much more it can withstand.
NOT FOR PUPPIES
My 14 week old puppy easily bit a large hole into the sewed edge of this toy, while being monitored, in the first 24 hours. Stitching began to come apart. Had to discard the toy. Was a waste of money.
Not for Chewers
I have a doodle that can chew through anything. This one was done within 30 minutes. It said no stuffing But I can assure there is something in there he was able to pull out.
Did not last one day. With it being open on the end my small dog just pulled apart at the corners and had to go in garbage
I would of given it 5 stars but my dog broke the squeakers the first day. It does crinkle so he is still playing with it.
Best News Yet
This fabric newspaper is one of Dudley's favorite toys! He enjoys making one of the 3 squeakers sound off and it fits comfortably in his mouth for chewing. The material is holding up to his biting and tugging. I am very happy with my purchase.