Pet Qwerks Krinkle & Squeak Newspaper Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with crinkle paper that creates an enticing rustling sound your dog will love.
- Contains three squeakers for added excitement as your pup plays.
- Wrapped in doggone funny "news" articles to amuse you and your house guests.
- Encourages play and exercise which keeps your dog in tip-top mental and physical shape.
- Durable, lightweight canvas is paw-fect for a game of fetch with your pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Retro Plush Squeaky Comic Book Bubble Dog Toy, 3 count$3.65Chewy Price
- Frisco Kangaroo & Joey Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$8.98Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Grape Jelly Donutz Dog Toy$5.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio Butterflies Small Dog Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 3 count$8.04Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- Ethical Pet Basketball Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$4.19Chewy Price$5.29List Price
- dealZippyPaws Rosé Happy Hour Crusherz Dog Toy$10.49Chewy Price
- dealEthical Pet Fleece Rabbit Squeaky Tough Plush Dog Toy$7.59Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Frisco Camping Deer Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.97Chewy Price
- Frisco Corduroy Plush Squeaking Unicorn Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
184 Customer Reviews
Not for Tough Chewers
I have a 1 year old golden retriever and he tore a hole in the end within a few minutes lol. There isn’t stuffing inside but there is this crinkle plastic that he immediately found and ripped up. If the stitching was more durable and the crinkle paper wasn’t in there, I think it would’ve lasted way longer. I think it would be ok for dogs that are light chewers.
Great for the price!
My dog is a power chewer, so I didn’t think this would last long. He pulled out the squeaker quickly, but the body held up very well! It felt like a strong canvas which held up well to my dogs incessant bite-and-thrash tendencies with toys. He eventually pulled out the crinkle, but it held up for several weeks which is unheard of for him.
Open ends work great for hiding treats
Toy is adorable, you can even read the articles. My corgi loves chewing on the crinkle, though I wouldn't recommend it for a heavy chewer or as a tug toy. However, this entertains him for ages when I stick a few stinky treats inside. Both the top and bottom are open and treats stay in it amazingly well. Perfect cure for boredom.
so far so good
This toy is being put through the most rigorous testing. With two mini schnauzers on each end, it is being tested to its limits. So far it is holding up well, though the growling and testy tempers while playing make me think at any moment it could be yet another candidate for file thirteen. They love the squeaky and crunchy sounds but not as much as they love to tug, pull and shake their heads trying to get it away from each other. The racket these two make at each other far out ways any squeaky or crunch sound. The material seems fairly sturdy with good seams. They have had it for a couple weeks now, we’ll see how much more it can withstand.
NOT FOR PUPPIES
My 14 week old puppy easily bit a large hole into the sewed edge of this toy, while being monitored, in the first 24 hours. Stitching began to come apart. Had to discard the toy. Was a waste of money.
Not for Chewers
I have a doodle that can chew through anything. This one was done within 30 minutes. It said no stuffing But I can assure there is something in there he was able to pull out.
Did not last one day. With it being open on the end my small dog just pulled apart at the corners and had to go in garbage
I would of given it 5 stars but my dog broke the squeakers the first day. It does crinkle so he is still playing with it.
Best News Yet
This fabric newspaper is one of Dudley's favorite toys! He enjoys making one of the 3 squeakers sound off and it fits comfortably in his mouth for chewing. The material is holding up to his biting and tugging. I am very happy with my purchase.
Nice toy. Have very funny "news" printed on the newspaper. Squeaks and crinkles as well. Dog loves it. Very durable too.