Pet Republique Flea Comb for Dogs & Cats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps remove fleas, ticks, and mites, as well as their eggs and debris.
- Great at removing excess hair, knots and dandruff from your pet’s coat, reducing shedding and saving you from vacuum duty!
- Improved ergonomic grip and firm but flexible bristle pins make grooming time easier for you and your furbaby.
- Finely spaced pins trap even the smallest particles, to get pests off and keep skin healthy.
- Comes in small or medium
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Master Grooming Tools Contoured Grip Flea Dog & Cat Comb$5.99Chewy Price
- EcoSpaw Unscented Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Spray, 24-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 1-gal bottle$78.55Chewy Price$99.99List Price$74.62Autoship Price
- PetArmor Flea & Tick Hawaiian Ginger Scent Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$5.86Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.57Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Citrus Scent Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$3.42Chewy Price$3.25Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Original Biting Insect Dog & Cat Spray, 1-oz bottle$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Le Salon Essentials Flea Dog Comb$3.99Chewy Price
- Evolution Dog Flea Comb$8.49Chewy Price
- Arava Dead Sea Pet Spa Flea & Ticks Botanical Puppy Shampoo, 13.5-oz bottle$18.60Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Combat Comb Topical Spot On Pet Treatment Application Tool$8.49Chewy Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$19.21Chewy Price$18.25Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Giant Breeds||N/A||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||N/A||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
this comb is not a good buy,When combing my cat the metal teeth of the comb bent making the comb non-functional.
Tiny handle. Mediocre tines
The handle is practically an adornment. I have a great full metal flea comb that fits comfortably and w a little heft in my hand. This handle is so short and insignificant I’m not sure why they added it (I’m only 5’2” so I don’t have large hands). I also have a great comb that is held w fingers only. Both of the combs I previously owned are far superior to this plastic handled comb. Additionally the tines don’t properly penetrate the cat fur (domestic short hair as well as long hair cats) unless held at a 45 degree ish angle. All other combs I’ve used, regardless of material never felt like they were skimming over the fur.
Pulls the fleas right off!
This is great for combing fleas off of my cats. I keep a cup of hot water with a little dish detergent mixed in near me in which I dip the comb and fleas attached to it. I also have a Maine Coon cat and this works great at pulling out those sticker seeds that tend to get wrapped up in his fur and create matted balls.
Great for german shepherd hair type
we were using a smaller compact type flea/tick comb and this was soooo much better at going through her german shepherd hair
has a nice grip handle. covers a lot of space and gets the combing done fast (for a cat). seems to be made of durable materials. this product claims to be professional. it looks like it meets that level.