Pet Silk Brazilian Keratin Creme Dog & Cat Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This conditioner is made with keratin proteins that are made to strengthen and repair your pet’s dry, lack-luster coat.
- Features silk amino acids that add incredible shine and hydration.
- Designed to reduce shedding by removing excess hair.
- This remedy helps to protect your pet’s coat from daily stressors and the harsh elements.
- This product can be diluted up to 16:1.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Alpha Tech Pet Inc. PetSuds Probiotic Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$22.49Chewy Price$21.37Autoship Price
- OleyHemp OH! Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price
- Ikaria Nurture Shea Butter Scent Dog & Cat Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$11.03Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Ikaria Comfort Sandalwood Vanilla & Basmati Rice Water Scent Waterless Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$57.30Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Stazko Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal$79.00Chewy Price$75.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol...||Deionized Water, Cetyl/Stearyl Alcohol NF, Dicetyldimonium Chloride...||Deionized Water, Steralkonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose...||Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose...||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Derived Cleansers, Aloe Vera Juice...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Brazilian conditioner for dogs
We bathed Dexter, with his shampoo, then used this conditioner full strength on him. It can be diluted if you want. We left it on for about 2 minutes, as long as we could for an active little 1 year old Cocker Spaniel. When we dried him off, we also used detangling spray on his ears. We have him clipped down, currently, in the process of growing his skirts out again. With this conditioner, his hair will be so much easier to care for. It turned out so soft and silky. It also smelled very good. I would definitely recommend it. Dexter has a somewhat cottony feel to his skirts that tangle easily, but this conditioner, kept his skirts so much more silky and easy to brush. It definitely helps in the upkeep of his longer hair. And he’s just so handsome when his skirts are all grown out.
Silk Brazilian Keratin conditioner
I bathe 3 of my cats and love to use this conditioner afterwards. They are very soft and smell great!!
I've found something even better...
I used to be really into another brand of shampoo/conditioner for my 3 various poodles/american eskimo. Since it's been sold out, I had to find a new set. I really didn't have high hopes for this, but wow! 4-5 days after using the set, including the serum, my standard doodle is still unbelievably shiny and soft. Anyway, I like it so much that I bought the set by the gallon! Amazing!
Love this product!!
I'm a Yorkshire Terrier and I have long silky hair. My PDA (that's Personal Dog Assistant) kept complaining that my hair was getting dry and tangled. She just tried this product and it is terrific. She doesn't pull my hair so much when she grooms me now. She keeps smelling my feet (yeah, a little weird..) and says I still smell good almost a week after my bath. She is ordering more stuff from Pet Silk, made in the USA--that's good. Can't wait to try the shampoo, but I wish she'd stop smelling my feet!