Pet Silk Liquid Silk Finish Dog & Cat Serum
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Use just a small amount to instantly add shine and softness to your pet’s coat.
- This serum is designed to detangle and dematt fur so it’s easier to brush and manage.
- Provides long-lasting results without leaving an oily residue.
- Coats hair follicles with a silky formula that can protect your pal’s coat from harsh weather and outdoor elements.
- Paw-fect for any feline friend or canine companion coat type.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Specialties Plum Silky Dog Conditioning Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.77Chewy Price$15.30List Price
- Nature's Specialties Quick Relief Neem Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$31.95Chewy Price$39.00List Price
- Pet Silk Rainforest Finish Dog & Cat Cologne, 1-gal bottle$72.06Chewy Price$105.98List Price
- Bio-Groom Waterless Bath Tearless Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$6.47Chewy Price$13.99List Price$6.15Autoship Price
- EZ Groom Crystal White Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$42.95Chewy Price$45.95List Price
- Mr. Groom Show Groom Finishing Pet Conditioner Spray, 11-oz bottle, 2 count$19.34Chewy Price$21.50List Price$18.37Autoship Price
- Top Performance Baby Powder Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$52.33Chewy Price$79.99List Price$49.71Autoship Price
- EZ Groom Filthy Beast Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$42.95Chewy Price$45.95List Price
- Hydrosurge Very Berry Blueberry Dog Face Wash, 1-gal bottle$38.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Nature's Specialties Quicker Slicker Ready To Use Dog Conditioning Spray, 1-gal bottle$63.00Chewy Price$69.00List Price
- Nature's Specialties WHAM Anti Itch Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- Top Performance Fresh Pet Cologne, 8-oz bottle$11.24Chewy Price$10.68Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
I have used this product for years and love it. I have always purchased it at dog shows, but with Covid, not as many shows. I was happy to see that Chewy carried it. Ordered a small bottle to make sure it was the same product. Fast shipping, but it had leaked and soaked through the bottom of the box. Called Chewy and they were great and replaced it. So, I went to purchase again and was shocked, in a week or less, they had doubled the price. So, know very expensive. Still a good product though. Would love to see the price come down.
Been using this for years. Just opened my new bottle, still had half of my old bottle I didn't think to smell it although I should have ,has always come with a green cap this one was black and the fragrance is not as strong as my empty bottle .
Excellent for removing tangles
I have 2 Samoyed boys, both show dogs. It's very helpful when line combing or brushing, and a tiny bit goes a long way. This serum smells so good, yet the scent doesn't linger like cologne-a good thing! I've recommended this to my breeder friends.
great product - works on our bernedoodle
product is great, price is even better!! chewy really saved us a bundle on this stuff. works great on our bernedoodle - makes his fur really really soft like a big fluffball.
Love love this
This stuff is inordinately expensive. Not sure if that's the result of Coronavirus or if it was always this expensive but I love it regardless. I was given a couple 2-ounce samples of it with something I bought once and just fell in love with it as an overall product. I have a grooming business. I like to use it after baths so dogs are sent home smelling lovely. I also think it does a great job of silkening up the fur.
Great product. Our female doodle has a very coarse coat. This serum makes her coat soft ,and much easier to brush. I use it on her several times a week. A little goes a long way. I use a dime size amount on each area ,and add more as needed. It smells good too.
I thought I was getting a normal size bottle of product, but received a tiny sample size, which is WAY OVERPRICED!!! Make sure you look at the amount you’re getting before ordering this!
This serum is just like Biosilk serum for humans (even smells just like it). A little goes a long way so I’m glad that for the price that it’s going to last a long time. I was looking for a product that would help make my poodle’s hair feel extra soft. I’d bought several moisturizing, dentangling and shine sprays for dogs but none really made his hair feel silky soft. This product does just that and it’s not oily or greasy even when applying on multiple days! I only give my poodle a bath about once a month and this product really helps to keep his hair feeling soft between his conditioner application on bath days. I have no problem with the scent (but I’m not someone sensitive to fragrances).
Really Enjoyed This
Although, by reading the ingredients, it doesn't seem like anything special. I like It'sa10 as a leave-in conditioner, then finish with this. It truly helps to detangle poodle hair, keeps their curls unbelievably soft & has a light fragrance. I like this and the Brazilian Keratain line so much, I purchased in the largest quantities offered. The previous brand I liked was discontinued, so I don't want to run out!
I love the scent of this whole collection! I'm a groomer and use it on some of my four legged clients and owners love it. Leaves the coat silky and shiny too, my only complaints is its very easy to use too much and then it leaves the coat looking greasy! Use sparingly. Beyond that, a good product!