PET TAO Harmonize GI Dog Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Digestive enzymes, a prebiotic and a probiotic combine to provide powerful GI support.
- Great for fur-babies with GI issues or for preventing problems due to stress, illness or diet change.
- Yummy soft chews can be given to cats and dogs over 12 weeks of age.
- Compatible with other supplements and medications.
- Try it with TAO Spleen Treats for extra GI support!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Goodpet Prebiotics & Probiotics Health & Digestive Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$21.99Chewy Price$22.95List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Double Strength Chewable Tablets for Large Dogs, 120 count$22.49Chewy Price$21.37Autoship Price
- Vitalize Alimend K9 Canine Stomach Comfort & Protection Dog Supplement, 6-oz bottle$34.69Chewy Price$32.96Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Double Strength Soft Chews for Dogs, 120 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 120 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Hypo-Allergenic Granules for Dogs, 120 doses$43.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Liquid for Dogs, 32-oz$46.49Chewy Price$44.17Autoship Price
- ReMATRIX Soft Chews for Dogs, 60 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vitalize Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$44.87Chewy Price$42.63Autoship Price
- Wysong AddLife Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 9-oz bottle$19.28Chewy Price$19.29List Price$18.32Autoship Price
- TopDog Health MSM Joint Boost Unflavored Powder Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Joint & Hip Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 30 count$22.06Chewy Price$23.99List Price$20.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Potato Product, Glycerin...||Active Ingredients: Moisture, alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae), Lipase (Aspergillus niger)...||Thiamine B1, Magnesium, Ramisol...||Inulin, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Fermentation Extracts Of (Bifidobacterium Longum...||Pumpkin 800 mg, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 400 mg, Papaya 200 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Recovery||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||—||Chicken, Poultry||—||—||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
I was hopeful ...
2 of my 4 senior cats have IBS/IBD. They willingly ate the supplement for about 3 weeks, but now refuse them. During the 3 week period; there was no difference in their soft, runny stools. Totally ineffective as a GI treatment. The only difference I noticed was that they were sleeping more (?).