Pet Ultimates Probiotics Cat Supplement, 1.55-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides your cat with twenty different kinds of colony-forming units of probiotics to help promote gut health and overall wellbeing.
- A dietary supplement for your cat that is free of additives, fillers and preservatives.
- Formulated as an easy-to-administer powder.
- Works to promote your cat’s gut and skin health.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Strawfield Pets Pre + Probiotic Powder Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$41.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price$39.85Autoship Price
- Probios Intelliflora Probiotic Cat Supplement, 30 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Catzymes Probiotic Digestive Enhancer Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Tomlyn Pre & Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 count$21.30Chewy Price$21.49List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- Nutramax Imuquin Immune Health Support Powder Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Vital Cat Daily Multivitamin Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics TISSUE ISSUES* Antioxidant Master Blend Tissue Support* Cat Supplement, 150 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Totally Wags Collagen Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz bag$15.52Chewy Price$16.95List Price$14.74Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Vital Formula Cat Supplement, 0.53-oz bottle$39.49Chewy Price$37.52Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs ReVitalize Powder Supplement for Senior Cats, 0.53-oz bottle$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Strength Formula for Peak Condition Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||S. Cerevisiae, Beta Glucan, L. Acidophilus...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Fish Oil Powder...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Fish Oil Powder, Silicon Dioxide...||Yeast Extract, Dried Propionibacterium Freudenreichii Fermentation Product, Dried Propionibacterium Shermanii Fermentation Product...||Dried Chicken Liver, Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Shedding Control, Allergy Relief||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health||Brain Health, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Recovery, Immune Support||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||Chicken-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A||N/A||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Remmy loves it
I started my boy on this probiotic when I adopted him at one year old. I just sprinkled it on his dry food and it cleared up his "shelter runs". He's been regular ever since. I give it to him daily now in a spoonful of wet food (that's the only wet food he will allow me to feed him...he leaves full servings alone after a couple of bites and never returns). His "sister" was adopted three months later, but she didn't respond as well to this probiotic, so she is on a different brand--which he refuses! You may have to work with your cats to see what they do best with.
Giving this to my two cats. One was throwing up their food at least once a week. She doesn’t throw up anymore! The taste doesn’t bother them. I mix it into their wet food.
My kittens love this stuff. I noticed within a couple of weeks. Their hair became super soft. Since I pet my kittens so much I felt the difference right away and their poop stopped stinking as well but because of the price I can't afford it all the time but I will probably get it once in a while.
Good for inflamation
Hi, I am not 100% sure this is the exact reason my 13 year old cat is doing better but I sprinkle 1/4 portion of thier recommended amount over a teaspoon of wet food over her Wysong Epigen 90 Starch-Free Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog & Cat Food, and drop 5 drops of fish oil (from human fish oil pin pricked vitamins) and so far her mystery disease has cleared up. The Vet suggested she could be experiencing inflamation and I read that probiotics and fish oil can help. She is extremely picky about what she eats so we had to mask the smell and taste of this probiotic with droplets of fish oil. (Word to the wise, the larger quanity of fish oil in glass jars went bad too fast and then she wouldn't eat what ever it touched.) Also my other elder cat boy cat doesn't mind the smell or taste on his food but he will eat almost anything... My only complaint is that the jar this food comes in is bigger on the outside than on the inside and that makes me wonder if they are trying to make it look like a larger quanity than it is or if it helps it stay fresh somehow? Anyway it works better than the fresh goats milk cheese I bought at petstore that was super expensive that they would not eat. Hope your feline friends stay healthy!! :D