Pet Wellbeing Pet Melatonin Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes adrenal gland production of cortisol.
- Soothes and reduces anxiety affiliated with loud noises and separation.
- Eases your dog into a regular sleep pattern.
- Supports normal appetite and urination.
- Encourages healthy hair growth.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet Worthy Calming + Hemp Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day, 6 count$99.95Chewy Price$94.95Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Melatonin Calming Dog Chews, 180 Count$32.99Chewy Price$39.95List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Canine Calm Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$19.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- ThunderWunders Hemp Calming Dog Chews, 180 Count$32.00Chewy Price$49.95List Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins NutriCalm Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 50 count$26.25Chewy Price$28.00List Price$24.94Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 15 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Calming Dog Chews for Medium & Large Dogs, 30 count$12.00Chewy Price$13.79List Price$11.40Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$27.99Chewy Price$31.10List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- PetAlive EaseSure-S Brain & Nervous System Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$35.17Chewy Price$39.95List Price$33.41Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Storm Stress for Pets 20-80lbs, 450 drops$6.76Chewy Price$17.49List Price$6.42Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Melatonin (Synthetic; Not Animal-Derived)., Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Natural Bacon Flavor...||L-Tryptophan, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha Extract (Withania Somnifera)...||—||Active Ingredients: Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora), Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis), Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis)...||Active Ingredients: Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera), Wild Oat seed (Avena fatua), Holy Basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten, Puppy||Adult|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||—||—||Bacon, Meat||Bacon, Meat|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
Picky dog enjoys it
I can't say with 100% certainty this helps my dog, though it certainly doesn't hurt. More impressively is that my super picky grumpy old man actually enjoys the taste. I'll put it on top of a treat and he will lick it off before eating the treat.
Works and the dog loves it. I only give 1/4 of the dropper bc less is more with melatonin.
Does not work !
I use for my German shepherd puppy at night. Does not work AT ALL! He’s up inn30 minutes.
It seems to cause the dogs to race I cut the dose in half
My sweet girl has major separation anxiety. I was taking her to work with me daily but have realized she gets car sick. Now I have to leave her at home 3 days a week. She is now resting during the day and able to play better in the evenings. Thank goodness for this medicine.
Did not help
Veterinarian suggested melatonin for presumably doggie dementia / sundowners. Tried it for 3 nights and it didn’t help. Went back to tablet form which was helpful. This was a complete waste of $.
I wanted this to help
My dog is in the beginning stages of dementia on top of being blind. Nights are tough as she No longer sleeps through the night. I really wanted this product to be helpful since we aren’t getting much sleep. I’m not sure that it is making any difference at all for her but we’ve only been using it for a little over a week. I will keep trying.
He loves the flavor. Only the necessary ingredients in it. And wow it really works.
Sleep and anxiety releaf
I have a puppy and she doesn’t sleep very good at night. So I tried this and it worked right away. She sleeps threw the night.
Wow great result
My senior dog was waking in a panic in the middle of the night. Started this ten days ago and he has slept through the night every night!