Pet Wellbeing Smooth BM GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports necessary bowel regulation.
- Assists in stabilizing bowel movements while promoting soft stools in constipated dogs.
- Safe and non-irritating for extended use.
- Encourages gentle laxative action rather than purgative action.
- Maintains soft, regular, comfortable bowel movements.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins Amino B-Plex Liquid Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz$13.61Chewy Price$14.00List Price$12.93Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.9-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Colon Rescue Herbal GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$16.72Chewy Price$17.00List Price$15.88Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Life GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Zyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120-g jar$23.09Chewy Price$28.00List Price$21.94Autoship Price
- Thomas Labs Total Digest Enzyme & Probiotic Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz jar$25.47Chewy Price$34.99List Price$24.20Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing SPARK Bacon Flavored Powder Multivitamin for Cats & Dogs, 3.53-oz pouch$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions Better Belly Medication for Digestive Issues for Cats & Dogs, 15-g tube$14.58Chewy Price$13.85Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
- PetAg Prozyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 85-gr$14.19Chewy Price$16.49List Price$13.48Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Immune Balance Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.38-oz jar$34.97Chewy Price$43.75List Price$33.22Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Young at Heart Bacon Flavored Liquid Heart Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Haritaki Fruit (Terminalia Chebula), Amalaki Fruit (Phyllanthus Officinalis), Bibhitaki Fruit (Terminalia Bellirica)...||Poria Sclerotium Fungus, Coix Seed, Magnolia Bark...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Solubles...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
a much-needed health boost for our megacolon kitty
our beloved 13-year-old longhair developed megacolon 6 months ago. she had a 5-day hospital stay, we nearly lost her, it was awful. it's been a very tricky and emotional time trying to medically manage her and she just hasn't been herself. I've been trying to find the magical combination of meds and supplements for her, it's a long road but adding this product has brought noticeable relief. We've tried miralax, different types of fiber, lactulose, probiotics, CBD, prescription fiber foods...we've tried everything for her. Cisapride and psyllium has helped the most along with the probiotics and CBD, but I suspect the prescribed cisapride gives her stomach cramps and psyllium makes her bloated and she stops eating after having a very tiny amount for a few days. She is VERY finicky and picky and there is no way to manually medicate her without us both hating each other, so this product was tricky to get into her at first. I initially gave up, but got creative in the last few weeks...and I've seen such a great change in her since. the two big things is that she's eating more and sleeping more comfortably, and I believe this is helping her colon health in general. I write a long review because navigating her condition has been so frustrating and I hope to just be able to help someone else that is reading. to give the drops to her, I fill two #5 gelatin capsules (3 drops each), split a pill pocket in half and wrap up the capsules. I THEN roll the treats in nutritional yeast to make them irresistible for her, she won't really go for the pill pockets on their own. I've been able to give them to her every day for almost 3 weeks! what I noticed is that it keeps her colon lubricated, and her poop is wetter on the outside. it doesn't help with the actual stool softness, so her stool is still on the hard side and I am working on that. I have a feeling that she is tolerating psyllium better when paired with these drops, but time will tell. If your kitty is beside herself because of constipation, this is really worth a try! this won't be a complete solution for megacolon but is great when paired with other remedies.
Im sold, BM Gold is the bomb
I give Wellbeing Thyroid Gold as opted out of perscribed meds that do no more than cause vomiting. My 20 yr old cat has had yrs with trying this and that and perscribed meds with no results for bowel issues. He gets a drop of CBD oil a.m. and 2 drops p.m. mixed in the Thyroid drops. I was to the point it was a last ditch effort to give the BM Gold a try as it had become hours of struggle for several for my poor guy for a long time. I continued the sticky soy based perscribed meds cutting back more each day. That stuff did nothing but cause him to vomit every night. This BM gold, I decided was worth a try. I still give him a spoon full of coconut based pate each morning. Fast forward 10 days later, he has for the very first time in yrs had a normal soft bowel movements plus, no vomit for over a week. I ordered a 2nd bottle as a spare since I travel the USA and may not have a shipping location at times. Their Thyroid Gold has given him a new beginning as now the BM gold.
Good So Far
I have used Pet Wellbeing Kidney Gold in the past with great success with my elderly cat, so decided to try this product when both of my cats, 12 and 13, started having constipation issues. They were eating less, losing weight, and one was throwing up. It took about a week, but both cats are doing much better. I could not mix it with their food, they are too smart, but they are both pretty easy to manage, so I just use the dropper and give to them in a sitting or laying position, twice a day. They are not happy with taking it, but they both feel so much better, using the litterbox daily, and much more frisky. Both are back to eating normally. Pet Wellbeing and Chewy are both excellent companies to work with.
Life saver my 12 and half year old cat couldnt poop Laxative wasnt working Had to take him vet and 3 enemas 3 xrays and $$$ later he was still having poop trouble thought I was going to have to put him down Saw reviews for pet wellbeing BM gold having the same problems so I thought can not give up on him so worth a try. expensive but better than not having my best friend its a MIRACLE He did some next day only gets better only problem he only eats dry food so I have to mix it with hairball gel and put it on his paw THIS SAVED HIS LIFE
Miracle for my senior cat
My 16 year old cat was very constipated. This stuff was a miracle for her. We give her 5 or 6 drops in a kitty soup daily and she has made a complete turn around.
This product works!
This product is easy to use if you mix it with canned food. My cat won’t lick it off dry food or from the dropper. It has helped him with constipation problems. It’s expensive but much less expensive than a trip to the vet to take care of this problem.
I have used 2 other formulas from Pet Wellbeing that have been accepted by my senior cat. I had high expectations that this would also work. My poor cat hates this. He foams at the mouth when I give it to him and panics. I even tried mixing it with the hairball formula but he still hates it and foams at the mouth. Then he is afraid of me for the rest of the day. Very disappointed in this formula.
Works for Me
I'm Lucy the cat. I'm 15 years old, and tend to have constipation so I always get pumpkin mixed in with my wet food. Recently I started on a new high protein dry food and it's great except it makes my poop hard as a rock and even harder to expel when I need to. This Pet Wellbeing supplement works great. In only about a day I got some relief.without going in the opposite direction, if you know what I mean.
I definitely recommend this product if your cat has problems with being constipated. I was not sure if this was going to work for my cat, I am glad that it did.I mix it with his wet food and eats it well. It took 3-4 days until I started to see the effects. Great product highly recommend.
Didn’t work for my cat
I purchased this because I purchased the urinary gold product from Pet Wellbeing and it worked well to dissolve crystals in my cat’s urine. However this product unfortunately has not helped with her bowel movements.