Pet Wellbeing Throat Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural herbal liquid formula helps provide relief for cough and irritated throat for cats and dogs.
- Made with herbs that help soothe throat and calm cough including slippery elm, mullein leaf and licorice.
- Perfect for pets that have been coughing or suffering from an upper respiratory tract infection, or from throat discomfort from leash strain or collapsed trachea.
- Flavored with irresistible bacon so your pal will love the taste, and contains only certified organic, ethically wild-harvested or selectively imported herbs.
- Made in the USA in a cGMP facility for added safety and it’s tested for purity so it contains no toxins or artificial ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Wellbeing Throat Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$75.89Chewy Price$76.95List Price$72.10Autoship Price
- NaturPet Lung Care Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Earth Animal Cough, Wheeze & Sneeze Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- Creative Science Medication for Cough Suppressant for Cats & Dogs, 1000 count$117.98Chewy Price$171.42List Price$112.08Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Lung GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$47.95Chewy Price$45.55Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Seasonal Allergy Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$27.50List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Young at Heart Bacon Flavored Liquid Heart Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Urinary Tract Cranberry, Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics UTI Warrior Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus fulva), Mullein Leaf (Verbascum spp.), Usnea thallus (Usnea barbata)...||Active Ingredients: Reishi fruiting body (Ganoderma lucidum), Coptis root (Coptis chinensis), Pleurisy root (Asclepias tuberosa)...||Citrus Peel, Pinellia Rhizome, Poria Sclerotium Fungus...||Beef Lung Hydrolysate, Siberian Ginseng Extract, N-Acetyl Cysteine...||Manayupa, Mullaca, Turkey Flavoring.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care, Immune Support||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care, Colic Relief, Heart Care, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Bacon, Meat||N/A||N/A||Turkey|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
175 Customer Reviews
I have yet to really use this on a regular basis. If you have finicky dog like I have, then I do not recommend this. I got this for my 10 year old Chocolate Lab that had laryngeal tieback surgery for laryngeal paralysis, about 5 years ago. He has symptoms of regurgitation which are progressively getting worse with time. I thought this would be soothing for his throat, since he has been having episodes of coughing. I have to disguise the drops as he will not take it directly. I put only 5 drops on bread and covered it with peanut butter - the first time he took it, but not the second time when I tried it again. I have given it to him 4 times and have not noticed any change in his symptoms. Perhaps my dog is just not a candidate to use this particular treatment. Based on my attempts at trying to use this, I do not think I can give an accurate/fair assessment.
No relief of my dog’s tracheal collapse
No noticeable relief of throat irritation due to tracheal collapse, used as directed with no change. Expensive, thought that this product would be as effective as it is costly.
Controlling a cough
My Westie Calvin has a problem with his trachea and this product soothes his need to clear his throat. I only use it if he seems to be having a bad day. I am very happy with this product
Pet Wellbeing Throat Gold is a liquid miracle!
I was skeptical about trying this product. But, after reading so many positive reviews I decided to give it a try as I had nothing to loose. I have a tiny Yorkie that has a severe overbite and a collapsing trachea since she was a baby. She's now 13 years old and the cough has gotten really bad with age, it's almost non-stop. Her vet has her on heavy doses of hydrocodone morning and night attempting to control the cough and gagging. This has caused liver issues and she had to be put on Denamarin as well. Even with the heavy dose of hydrocodone it was not controlling the coughing and gagging. Fingers crossed I bought a bottle of the Throat Gold Liquid. The 1st day I gave her 2 drops and stopped the hydrocodone completely. I could tell by that evening the Throat Gold had suppressed her cough by 50%. I was amazed! She's been on Throat Gold (2 drops in AM and 2 drops PM) for about 2 weeks now and her cough is almost gone. Being off the hydrocodone she is definitely more alert and playful again. This is an amazing product and I highly recommend it to anyone with a dog who's coughing. I am so thrilled my 13 year old Yorkie is acting like a puppy again. I wish I had found this product years ago.
Love this bought and works in 2 days
Omg only on 3rd day and seeing a Big difference less coughing before was continuance ! She was diagnosed with Bronchitis Thrilled with this product and Fast Delivery !! Thank You !!
did not work at all
I have given this to my 12 year old chi, and it's not helping him at atll.
As Good as Gold!
Our elderly dog suffers from a cardiac bronchitis that keeps getting worse. She's already on prescription medication for the issue. I decided to try this Throat Gold (with the Vet's agreement) and it has worked wonders! Reduces the ongoing cough caused by an irritated throat. It's almost like a miracle. I am so very grateful to have discovered this product. Thank you, WellBeing!
Well this is just another treatment that didn't work for our Stella who has a collapsed trachea.
HOPING TO EASE VALLEY FEVER COUGH
I purchased this product hoping to ease Tilly's wheezing during her episodes of coughing due to Valley Fever. I am about half way through the bottle and I do think there is some improvement from this product, in conjunction with the cough med she takes. Unfortunately, the dropper is substandard!!!!! If I continue using the product, I will definitely be searching for a better dropper! This one leaks around the bulb on top, getting product on my hand. And I worry about actual dosage since the dropper is hard to read and is not reliable in drop size!
My little 10lb, 12y.o. guy has had a chronic wheeze, a hack, and a snort since I rescued him at 5 months old. He was a puppy mill puppy and I assumed that was the reason for his breathing issues. Over the years he has consistently packed on the pounds no matter his diet and exercise level, which, of course, has hampered his breathing even more. The vet kept telling me that this is a weight issue every time I brought up my concerns of his wheezing and snorting, so I assumed it was a weight problem. He just kept getting worse; he would snort loudly while eating, choke on his water, he was tired on his walks and kept stopping, he would stare off into space, he would snore really loud and frequently wake up for water, and eventually he started requesting that I hold him while he slept because he was too afraid/uncomfortable to lie down. He even started taking short, rapid breaths and I got scared, concerned he was in his final days. I started googling solutions and found Throat Gold. It's pricey, but I was willing to try anything for my little baby. When it arrived in the mail, I immediately gave him his 6 drops. Within 10 minutes he had stopped wheezing and snorting. I have been listening to this dog wheeze and snort his ENTIRE LIFE. This was the first time I had never heard him breathe. That night, I kept waking up in the middle of the night to check on him because he wasn't snoring. He was sleeping soundly. Over the next few days with consistent use, my little butterball became perky, his energy levels increased significantly, his eyes brightened, he stopped staring into space, he naps less frequently, and he can keep up on his walks! He's even losing weight! I'm certain this stuff saved his life. He is a brand new dog. I am so grateful, yet sad that my pumpkin was suffering so long and the vet didn't explore beyond his weight problem. He likely wouldn't have had a weight problem if he could breathe properly. My sweet guy has a new lease on life and I would recommend this for anyone with a dog with the same problems. 10/10 would recommend.