Pet Wellbeing Throat Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Encourages normal immune response to kennel cough and other respiratory infections.
- Helps soothe your pup’s throat from persistent coughs.
- Can help provide relief from irritants in the environment like cigarette smoke.
- Helps maintain healthy trachea tissues.
- Formulated by veterinarians and made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Wellbeing Throat Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$47.95Chewy Price$45.55Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Lung GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$76.95Chewy Price$73.10Autoship Price
- Earth Animal Cough, Wheeze & Sneeze Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- NaturPet Lung Care Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Creative Science Medication for Cough Suppressant for Cats & Dogs, 1000 count$117.98Chewy Price$171.42List Price$112.08Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Young at Heart Bacon Flavored Liquid Heart Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Life GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$64.95Chewy Price$61.70Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Smooth BM GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$43.95List Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Mushroom Immune GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$67.70Chewy Price$69.95List Price$64.31Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Amino B-Plex Liquid Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz$13.61Chewy Price$14.00List Price$12.93Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Pet Allergy Dog & Cat Supplement, 75 count$16.73Chewy Price$33.99List Price$15.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus fulva), Mullein Leaf (Verbascum spp.), Usnea thallus (Usnea barbata)...||Active Ingredients: Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus fulva), Mullein Leaf (Verbascum spp.), Usnea thallus (Usnea barbata)...||Active Ingredients: Reishi fruiting body (Ganoderma lucidum), Coptis root (Coptis chinensis), Pleurisy root (Asclepias tuberosa)...||Citrus Peel, Pinellia Rhizome, Poria Sclerotium Fungus...||Active Ingredients: Stoneroot root (Collinsonia canadensis), Hydrangea root (Hydrangea arborescens), Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care, Immune Support||Respiratory Care||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Bacon, Meat||Bacon, Meat||N/A||Bacon, Meat|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Trixie loves it and does cough as much
Love this product and how it has help my Trixie with her coughing. Love that it slows her to sleep through the night
Help with collapsed trachea
It seems to help some. My dog likes the taste. I always put it on a treat on a plate. I would recommend that you give it a try.
He loves the taste and working
I don't usually do reviews, but I decided to do this for parents' pets. My boy was coughing a lot out of nowhere, similar to when a human being has a cold, and the cough will not go away for almost three months. He was also gagging a lot, and the doctor prescribed him a control substance medication to help him after we found out that he had a collapsed throat (Thank God not severe). A month later, I told my doctor that he was getting better but that we needed to look for another medication as I didn't want to give him a controlled medication, plus he didn't like it (I had to chase him) I have tried Throat Gold for 3-4 weeks, and I can say that it is helping him a lot. I also noticed that he cough more during the allergy season or when his allergy injection runs out at the end of the month. For some unknown reason, his monthly allergy shot and the Throat Gold is helping so much. I do see he is so much better. I also like to point out that he loves the taste of this medication. I am so pleased this helps my boy. I put 4 stars instead of 5 stars because the medication is expensive
Medicine for Cough
Chester needed something to relieve his coughing due to the disintegration of a bone in his throat. This is working!! He seems to like the taste and it has a dropper which makes it easy to give the right dose. It seems expensive but so is experimenting trying to find something that he likes which will give him some relief. This bottle, according to the dosage for his weight, should last about 3 months, so the price is actually better than many other meds I looked at. Easy to give and effective---it's helping me keep my little 16 1/2 year old companion comfortable for awhile longer.
It may be a good product, worth a try - I was hoping it would help my Max but his problems were far more severe for this product. Shortly after purchasing it we had to make that difficult decision to let our boy go.
horrible, did not work, waste of money, would not give it to any animal
Helps with Pulmonary Mineralization
I have been using throat gold for my 12 year old Golden Retriever for about 8 months, and I have noticed a big difference. He would be short of breath and have a hard time breathing in stressful situations (fireworks etc), and this has reduced that by at least 90%! No more gasping for air coughing fits. It's expensive, but I won't try anything else after experiencing how well it works for him.
This has really helped soothe my dog's throat. He has chronic bronchitis and allergies. His coughing has lessened. I am very pleased.
Wishing it did work
I am sure it is a good product it just didn't work for Bear in her circumstances. Chewy refunded my money promptly and I donated it to my vet to help people out that don't have the means and he will for sure do that.
I was skeptical about trying this because my dog's chronic bronchitis was not even helped by antibiotics and was just getting worse, but the reviews on this were so good I gave it a go. His coughing has been reduced by about 75% since I've been giving it to him. Really makes a difference, so I'm very pleased.