Pet Winery Pet Creamery Screaming Bonito Cat Lickable Treat, 2.64-oz container
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Made with goat's milk and bonito fish flakes for a taste your cat can’t resist.
- Ice cream making kit comes in powdered form—simply add hot water, mix and freeze.
- Comes in a resealable container for simple storage.
- Makes a purr-fect gift for the feline in your life!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMeowijuana Birthjays Party Sized Catnip Joints, 1 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealPet Winery Wine Meowsling Cat Lickable Treat, 5-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- From The Field Catnip Buds Cat Treats, 1-oz tub$13.20Chewy Price$17.49List Price$12.54Autoship Price
- Litterbox.com Buds Catnip, 0.4-oz tin$10.00Chewy Price
- Goody Box Foodie Cat Toys, Treats, & Bandana$24.99Chewy Price$41.04List Price
- Goody Box Birthday Cat Toys, Treats & Collar$24.99Chewy Price$40.20List Price
- DealMeowijuana Thyme Out Blend Catnip, 0.92-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealGoody Box Halloween Cat Toys & Treats$26.32Chewy Price$34.23List Price
- DealGoody Box Chewy Cat Toys, Treats, & Bandana$24.94Chewy Price$33.22List Price
- DealGoody Box Retro Cat Toys & Treats$24.99Chewy Price$33.13List Price
- Skinny Pete's Gourmet Catnip 3-Piece Gourmet Gift Set$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Goody Box Kitten Toys & Treats$24.99Chewy Price$37.04List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Goat Milk Powder And Bonito Flakes.||Tuna & Chicken Recipe - Water, Tuna, Chicken...||Water, Tuna, Chicken...||Chicken broth, chicken, dried egg...||Fish Broth, Salmon, Guar Gum...|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Food Topping||Treats, Food Topping|
|Special Diet||—||Non-GMO, Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free|
|Packaging Type||—||Pouch, Variety Pack||Pouch||Pouch||Tray|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Even my picky cat loved this!
This was a big hit with our two cats. It was easy to make - add water, mix, and freeze. To serve to the cats, I just let it sit out for 15-20 minutes to soften. They seemed to prefer it when it was a little softer, but once it was ready, we couldn't keep them away from it. One cat will even start begging whenever we eat human ice cream now because she thinks it's this!
Gross and I wouldn't try it
This is a great idea for your cat, but it smells like rotten fish and wouldn't soften for me at all. I left it out for 4 hours, and it was still rock solid. I had a horrible experience with this product. My kitten wanted to eat it, but he couldn't.
They love it
My cats loved it, even the picky eater. I did have a hard time getting it out of the container after if was frozen though. It’s so hard I couldn’t even scoop it with a hot ice cream scoop. In the end I had to cut off the cup and cut it with a knife. Because it was such a hit, I think next time I’m going to freeze it in smaller containers I can just hand to each cat. My gluttonous cat ate half in one sitting and the picky delicate eater ate about a quarter at once. To me that’s a definite win!
Roach in the bag!
We went to mix this up for our cats today and there was a roach in it! Gross. Right in the trash! Very disappointing
We have 4 cats & none would touch this. Smell & felt like plastic. Would not even dissolve in sink to dispose of.
Cat wouldn’t touch it
Seemed like a great idea. I mixed it up, froze it, and put some out. But he sniffed once and left it alone for the rest of the day. Also, it never melted being out like that
Cat refused to eat it
I got this treat for my cats birthday and he refused to eat it. What a waste!
Cute but didn't work out
It's a cute concept but my cat had zero interest and she LOVES bonito. I tried putting some on a spoon and offered her some but she kept turning her head away every time.
Birthday bash success
My cat really enjoyed this as his bday treat. Easy to make
Cat gobbled it right up
Wow I can’t believe how much my cat loved the ice cream!! She was soooo excited to try it and kept wanting more. Was initially nervous about it given the mixed reviews, but glad I gave it a try.