Pet Zone Bounce & Pounce Wand Cat Toy with Catnip
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Electronic RealMouse sound mimics the real sound a mouse makes in the wild.
- Stimulates your cat’s natural preying instincts and encourages him to swat and pounce.
- Enhanced with catnip to inspire even the most lazy or hesitant cat to get up and play.
- Keeps your cat positively engaged with you so it’s an excellent way to bond.
- Cat tested and cat approved! Excellent toy for both mental and physical stimulation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fat Cat Catfisher Teasers Crawdaddy Wand Cat Toy$6.71Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Petmate Itty Bitty Batters Mouse Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$3.36Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- KONG Cat Active Curlz Cat Toy, Color Varies, 2 count$4.01Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Frisco Zoomies & Chill Gummy Bear Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$4.19Chewy Price$5.24List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 2 Fish Feather Wand Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Silly Swinger 2-in-1 Wand Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price$5.69List Price
- Cat Love Furry Frolics Plastic Ball Cat Toy with Catnip, 72 count$44.99Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Skitter Critters Catnip Mice Cat Toys with Catnip$19.38Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Plush Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 4-pack$6.74Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Scratch N Spin Replacement Wand Cat Toy$3.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Exercise||Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Great Wand Toy!!
I have five adult cats, and they all LOVE this toy. The main attraction for them is the chirping sound it makes when it moves. Whenever they hear the chirp, they come running!! It is a great way to get them exercising :)
Okay Toy with supervision
I gave this toy to my 3 week old kittens, and they were scared of the loud squeaking mouse. I snipped off the mouse, and they played with the rope/yarn string and had fun tearing off some of the feathers. Fast forward a month later, and the rope/yarn string has been really fuzzy and frayed, and I'm afraid the kittens might be ripping them off and eating them. So I snipped off the string. Now it's just a wand with some feathers in it. Fast forward to another month, and my male kitten still loves the wand. He would chase it with the most intensity as I wave it around, keeping at least 2 inches away from his nose no matter how fast I wave this. I toss the squeaking mouse around and they've grown brave enough to play with it. So overall, nice toy, just gotta snip off the string/rope/yarn off when it gets too frayed. You don't want your cat eating it, so don't leave this toy unattended. I would give this 4 stars if the yarn/string lasted longer. And 5 stars if the rope didn't fray at all. (but that'll be impossible, I know)
Got this for kittens I’m fostering. They can’t get enough of the touch-activated squeak. The feather part means two can be entertained at one time. Their favorite toy.
Absolutely loves it
My grandcat thinks this is the greatest thing in the world. I got him two just in case one broke. He Carrie’s both of them around which is the cutest thing to see
Fun toy, but construction quality does not match the price
My cat Askeladd loved this toy (especially the springy cord from the wand to the mouse toy) but unfortunately the toy fell apart pretty fast. The cord became unraveled fairly quickly, and the loose threads got caught in his paws. Overall this product is overpriced for the quality, but I won't deny that Askeladd did love chasing the squeaky mouse around.
Best Cat Toy
My cat loves this whether I am playing with him or he’s playing by himself. He Carrie’s it around. I find it all over the house. This is our 3rd one!
I bought this to replace a wand exactly like this. Same color, brand, noise box. Everything. I've had this toy less than 2 months and the sqeaker broke! The one I had before this had a broken wand, stretched out sting and the sqeaker worked fine and I've had it over 2yrs . Quality change?
the pieces of string in the rope thing do come loose a bit. but. my cat loves this so much and its such a great price that i dont mind.
please consider this - poor quality
It’s day one and the bungee got coughs so much by their claw and it became very very messy! And the bungee lost the elasticity so easily. They like the toy but it doesn’t last even a day.
Bounce & pounce
Our cat plays with it on her own. Shipment arrived as promised.