Pet Zone Play-N-Squeak Twice the Mice Cat Toy with Catnip
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Mice Toys||Chasers, Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys|
About This Item
- Awakens natural hunt and play instincts with its RealMouse sound and enticing catnip scent.
- Features an electronic sound module that makes a realistic squeaky mouse sound when batted.
- Encourages healthy exercise and provides mental stimulation to combat boredom.
- Relieves anxiety and stress and redirects destructive behaviors away from your personal items.
- Filled with 100% natural, strong and aromatic North American-grown Cosmic Catnip to make your kitty extra playful.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Penn-Plax Purr Pet Bag of Mice Cat Toy, Color Varies, 12 count$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Big Mouse Bertha Cat Toy, Color Varies, 7-in$6.47Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Petstages Dental Shrimpies Cat Chew Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.49Chewy Price
- Petstages Night Time Catnip Rolls Cat Toy$3.49Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- SmartyKat Toss-a-Fox Feathered Cat Toy$4.54Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Dream Dangler Cat Toy$2.45Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Jackson Galaxy Ground Wand Teaser with Compressed Catnip Cat Toy$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Petlinks Feather Flips Feathered Ball Cat Toy$5.50Chewy Price$7.76List Price
- Petlinks Batty Beta Crinkle Cat Toy with Catnip$3.58Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Gone Fishin' Teaser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Pet Zone Ball of Furry Fury Cat Toy with Catnip$9.89Chewy Price$9.40Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
146 Customer Reviews
My cat adores these squeaky mice, and I could not obtain them for a while. I was so glad to see they were back, and I immediately put them on auto ship. Upon arrival, one of the mice fell apart immediately. It seemed the top had not been sewn and the squeaky thing fell out instantaneously. My cat is enjoying the remaining one...but I did pay for 2 of them and only received one in working order. I hope the next auto ship arrives with 2 completely working mice.
yandere cat loves them
my cat loves them. he'll pretty much only play with toys to hunt and bite, and these definitely do it for him. however, one week in, and he's torn the seam open and taken the voice boxes out, twice. hot gluing is a decent quick fix, until he does it again. these might not last you long if your cat likes to make sure that he's truly killed the mice and gut their corpses for good measure.
My brother gave Bella one of these years ago (don't know where he got it). It is Bella's favorite toy. After all those years, it lost its squeak. I ordered these. Joy ensued! She was so happy! (I cut the feathers off of the one mouse. Didn't want her eating them). Good price, too! I will definitely buy more of these.
Waste of money
My two cats who love catnip did not find these interesting at all. I bought two packs of these for my cats and NONE of the (total of 4) mice made any noises when move, squeezed or played with after pulling the orange tag. So between the lack of noise and the uninteresting cat nip I would not/never recommend these at any price. A total waste of money.
Favorite toy!! but could stop squeaking soon
Super fun for my cat, and he is crazy about them. However, one of the squeakers stopped working within serval days. They were his favorite toys while they lasted though! I will definitely buy them again, just hope they can last longer.
Best mice out there for cats to play with. One mouse has a long string type tail, the other feathers. My Boo goes wild.
Listen up and then down
Agnes and apu love the Play-n-Squeak. They carry them to the top of the stairs and bat them down so they can hear them squeak.
These play-n-squeak mice are my cat's favorite toy. The battery inside for the "squeak" lasts a long time. Even when the battery eventually wears out, my cat still likes to play with the mice. They hold up well to his biting and bunny kicks. I've not had one fall apart yet!
Great if cats like squeaks
My cats aren’t super into this because they aren’t very into the squeak sounds. Other cats go nuts for it though. Cute mouse pattern. They liked the feathery tail.
great but slightly disapointing
Our cats love these, especially the squeak feature. unfortunately, one did not come with a pull tag and does not make the noise.