PetAg Bene-Bac Plus Bird & Reptile Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Probiotic and prebiotic supplement for birds and reptiles contains seven common microorganisms and FOS to help them repopulate the gut. Guaranteed to have 20 million colony-forming units (CFUs) of viable beneficial bacteria per gram.
- Provides support for pets after illness, antibiotics, worming, showing, boarding, and travel.
- Can also help newborns, new moms, and breeding or elderly birds and reptiles maintain good GI function and overall health.
- Always recommended for hand-fed and weaning baby birdies and reptiles.
- Easy-to-use powder can be top-dressed onto moistened food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Animal Health Solutions Chick Boost Probiotics Bird Supplement, 3-oz bag, bundle of 2$25.10Chewy Price$26.42List Price$23.84Autoship Price
- Quiko Exotic Egg Food Supplement for Finches, 1.1-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Lafeber Avi-Era Powdered Bird Vitamins, 12-oz bottle$42.99Chewy Price
- Versele-Laga Oropharma Garlic Oil Respiratory & Circulatory Health Pigeon Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.56Chewy Price$10.98Autoship Price
- Durvet Durastat Oregano Poultry Supplement, 4-g, 40 count$32.17Chewy Price
- Green Goo Poultry Respiratory Care, Large, 1.82-oz tin$12.80Chewy Price$14.95List Price$12.16Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Oropharma Carmine High Energy Pigeon Supplement, 8-oz bottle$21.96Chewy Price$20.86Autoship Price
- Durvet Vitamins & Electrolytes Poultry Supplement, 100-g bottle$8.99Chewy Price
- Durvet Poultry Power Conditioning Poultry Supplement, 32-oz bottle$12.13Chewy Price
- Green Goo Poultry First Aid, Large, 1.82-oz tin$11.84Chewy Price$14.95List Price$11.25Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Oropharma Digestal + Florastimul Digestive Support Pigeon Supplement, 11-oz tub$17.75Chewy Price$16.86Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Oropharma B Pure Vitamins & Minerals Pigeon Supplement, 1.1-lb tub$11.02Chewy Price$10.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dextrose, Maltodextrins, Fructooligosaccharide...||Ground Flaxseed, Soy Protein Isolate, Freeze Dried Beef Liver...||Corn Maltodextrin, Dandelion Root Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle Extract 80% Silymarin....||Glucose, Canthaxanthin, Calcium Carbonate...||Sunflower Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Sucrose...|
|Bird Type||Parrot, Parakeet, Amazon...||Cockatiel, Cockatoo, Conure...||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon...||Canary||Amazon, Cockatiel, Macaw...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Color Enhancement, High-Energy, Digestive Health||Liver Care, Recovery, Diabetic Support||Color Enhancement||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Recovery|
|Special Diet||—||—||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||—||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Great probiotic for parrots
We have used this for our Congo African Grey parrot for about a year with great results. Vet recommended!
Great product and amazing shipping
Benebac is a NEED for those raising their avian babies, I’m genuinely more impressed with the shipment of this product. Ordered it yesterday morning, came in before I came home from work today. Excellent
Best and easy to feed
Best of the best. Easy to use. Worth the money. Hard to beat quality
Bene-Bac Plus for Birds
I have 2 birds. A Lovebird and a Cockatiel . Both birds get a varied diet . I try to give them healthy treats but I also give them suppliments to make sure their digestive system are in proper working order!
Keeps my bearded dragon healthy
I have been using this for my bearded dragon several years as if was recommended to me to keep him healthy and prevent parasites. Great for all reptiles. Since he is healthy I sprinkle a bit on his greens/salads a few times a week. He doesn’t notice it or mind it at all and is a great eater. His digestion is very good and I think this helps keep his gut healthy.
Keeping my senior bird healthy
I always get excellent service from Chewys. I get my orders quickly, and they are packaged well. I recommend this product highly. I believe it has kept my little cockatiel healthy, he is 22 and going strong!
Sprinkle this on their treats!
I sprinkle this on my chicken's food treats as a supplement! After one of our chickens got sick and we found she had low gut bacteria, we decided to make sure the whole flock was getting proper probiotics. Everyone seems to be doing well, so no complaints here! It's easy to use and our vet said he likes it better than probiotics you mix with water because the populations of different bacteria aren't shifting throughout the day and you get a good balance sprinkling it on the food.
Proper Gut Biotic
This is good stuff. To get your pet feeling fine. You use it sparingly do I won't know how well it works for a few monthd
Birds Love It!
My cockatiels love it! They eat there bowl of pellets so quickly.
I have parrots. I've used for many years simply for maintenance. Nice to find a powder form that's also very affordable.