PetAg Bene-Bac Plus Gel Digestive Supplement for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains a source of live naturally occurring microorganisms for dogs, cats, exotics and wildlife mammals
- Great to use when training, working, transporting, showing, post clinical therapy, weaning, or for orphaned newborns
- Recommended any time an experiences stress from changing nutritional environmental conditions
- Relieves intestinal stress with lactic acid producing bacteria
- Contains 20 million CFU per gram of viable lactic acid producing bacteria
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Van Beek Natural Sciences Diagel Medication for Digestive Issues for Dogs, 1-ml$20.58Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Tomlyn Nutri-Stat Gel High Calorie Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4.25-oz tube$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- PetAg Chicken Flavored Gel High Calorie Supplement for Dogs, 5-oz bottle$15.59Chewy Price$18.28List Price
- PetAlive Kidney Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Amino B-Plex Liquid Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz$11.20Chewy Price$14.00List Price$10.64Autoship Price
- DealPet Wellbeing Throat Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$47.95Chewy Price$45.55Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Small Breeds Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- DealPet Wellbeing Smooth BM GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Advanced Medication for Diarrhea for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$15.97Chewy Price$17.97List Price$15.17Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Renal K+ Gel Kidney Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 5-oz tube$18.49Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Colon Rescue Herbal GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$20.80Chewy Price$27.50List Price$19.76Autoship Price
- PetAg Bene-Bac Plus Gel Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Horses, 30-g tube$15.85Chewy Price$19.82List Price$15.06Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sunflower Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Sucrose...||Animal Digest, Enterococcus Faecium, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C)...||Gum Arabic, Liver Flavor, Microcrystalline Cellulose...||Total-Zymes Ingredients: A Proprietary Enzyme Blend of Inulin from Chicory Root (Prebiotic Dietary Fiber), Amylase, Protease 4.5...||Maltodextrin, Dried Egg, Yucca Schidigera...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
36 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
149 Customer Reviews
My cat had to have all his teeth pulled due to stomatitis and was on multiple antibiotics. He ended up with really bad loose stools. Two doses of this and it was gone and he was eating again.
Good for on the Go
I love benebac for upset tummies and always keep some on hand. These tiny tubes are great for travel so I keep them in my dog show first aid kit.
Very small, too hard to dispense
VERY small amount. May be concentrated, but very hard to dispense from these hard plastic tubes. I had to split the tube and scrape out the rest.
The best for gut stasis.
One of my Guinea pigs has tummy problems and this helps her so much. I could never run out of this.
English Spot Rabbit
My vet suggests I give benebac to my pet rabbit to help prevent gut problems especially during shedding season.
Great for pet gut health
I have to keep my elderly ferret on this product to help with her gut health and it works so well. I definitely recommend this for ferrets who might struggle with digestive or bacterial issues. This was initially recommended by my vet and it is a great product! The gel formula is the best and she looks forward to getting this as a "treat".
This stuff's a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of my piggies was experiencing loose & smelly stools. I looked on line & it recommended Bene-Bac, so I ordered it from Chewy.com & it arrived in 2 days. (Chewy is a Godsend!!!) Her stool & her wet tail were cleared up the next day. Thank you Bene-Bac for healing my guinea & thank you Chewy for your wonderful & fast service!!!
A must to have on hand
Both, my German Shepherd and my Guinea Pigs benefit greatly from Bene-Bac. The dog had stomach bubbling in the morning, wouldn't have an appetite and all that went away after I gave her some Bene-Bac. Guinea pigs get a pea size once a week for gut health. Great stuff.
My piggy had been on antibiotics for a month and I was ready to give up until I tried 4 doses of this! I swear it may have saved her life honestly but hey only the Guinea Piggy gods know!!!
This is a must have for guinea pigs on antibiotics. Very easy to use.