Help your pal heal sooner from cuts and wounds with the PetAg EMT First Aid Kit in a Tube Dog, Cat & Small Animal Gel. It’s the go-to emergency tool that comes in a tube! Formulated with highly bioactive collagen, the same material your pet’s skin makes to heal injuries naturally, it seals wounds and reduces bleeding as soon as applied. Plus, it contains collascent, a natural, gel-like substance that promotes a moist environment to help speed up healing, while also soothing and deodorizing the wound. By sealing and protecting, it helps support the healing process for minor cuts and wounds, and it can be used on the spot. The formula works like a wound dressing, but without the mess or hassle of needing to change bandages. Plus, its convenient, easy-to-apply gel makes it easy to put on any wound shape―even on difficult areas like joints and in between toes.
- Seals and stops bleeding on the spot for small cuts and wounds, with bioactive hydrolyzed collagen.
- Helps speed healing with collascent, a gel-like substance that forms a protective barrier around wounds.
- Soothes pain and minimizes wound odors, all in one formula that’s ideal for dogs, cats, birds, and even reptiles.
- Gel conforms to difficult areas such as joints and toes.
- Simply wash wound, apply directly to the area, and reapply as needed.
Keep out of reach of children.
See all items by PetAg