PetAg EMT First Aid Kit in a Tube for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Seals and stops bleeding on the spot for small cuts and wounds, with bioactive hydrolyzed collagen.
- Helps speed healing with collascent, a gel-like substance that forms a protective barrier around wounds.
- Soothes pain and minimizes wound odors, all in one formula that’s ideal for dogs, cats, birds, and even reptiles.
- Gel conforms to difficult areas such as joints and toes.
- Simply wash wound, apply directly to the area, and reapply as needed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutri-Vet Liquid Bandage Spray for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$7.29Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.93Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Elbow Butter, 0.5-oz$7.95Chewy Price$7.55Autoship Price
- PetAg EMT First Aid Spray with Bitrex for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- Banixx Wound Care Pet Cream with Marine Collagen for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle$19.19Chewy Price$19.90List Price
- Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Turkey Flavored Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs& Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 2-oz tube$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Allergy & Immune Salmon Flavored Seasonal Allergy & Fish Oil Soft Chew Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Healers Gauze Inserts for Bandage Wraps for Dogs, Small, 8 count$4.50Chewy Price
- Pet Wellbeing Lung GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$76.95Chewy Price$73.10Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Mushroom Immune GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$69.95Chewy Price$66.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Type 1 Hydrolyzed Collagen, Purified Water, U.S.P., Collascent.||Type 1 Hydrolyzed Collagen, Purified Water, Sodium Bensoate...||Active ingredient: Argentum Metallicum (Metallic Silver) 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS....||Purified Water, Propellant, Dimethicone...||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care||First Aid||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
My 5 year old German Shepherd has terrible environmental allergies that, in the past year, has obtained him a dry nose. While scratching his face, he scratched open the top tip of his dry nose and would sporadically bleed everywhere. Thanks to a recommendation of this product, his nose is starting to heal. After using this product twice a day, his nose stopped randomly bleeding in just 2 days. We have been using this product for almost 2 weeks and his nose is almost closed up. It is a long process but this product has been a huge blessing in aiding in the healing!
I have an outdoor cat that got in a fight with bigger cat. He had a big sore right about his tail. This is for real folks, I bought this and within two days it was healed.
Reminds me of Molasses
I want to say that for the most part this stuff works pretty well. But the consistency of it reminds me of molasses and is kinda sticky which makes hard if your pet is long haired or really furry (which my cat is both). So does it do the job? Yes for the most part it does help heal but it as mentioned before can be a bit messy if your fur baby is really furry.
Our chihuahua cut herself - we still don’t know how - and after just spending $2k on the cat, we decided to treat it ourselves the first night instead of the emergency vet and go to the regular vet if it didn’t get better. This was about a 1” cut that we used butterfly bandages to close. The next morning, it looked GREAT! It’s been three days and it’s healing incredibly well, no infection, no puffiness, nothing. I would recommend this to all pet owners! Side note - I still recommend going to the vet, this doesn’t replace a vet. I also cleaned it, shaved the area, and dressed it so she couldn’t get to it. I would have much preferred for a vet to do that and stitch her up. The butterfly bandages were a pain to get to stick properly.
This ointment heals quickly and doesn’t seem to bother the pet. I first used it on what looked like a bite wound on my cat. Healed almost overnight. Am now using it on a sore on my dogs side. Hoping for the same
Great for doggie booboos
My mom reccomend this to me after using it to heal an open sore on my dog from high school. I ordered it for a cut on my dog's foot. It works much better than human products, like triple antibiotic or neosporin. It seals the wound and decreases healing time exponentially. I was very impressed by how quickly her cut healed. I have already reccomended it to some of my friends. I would definitely purchase this again.
I bought this for my dog when he had a cut on the tip of his ear. I was at my wits end because every time he shook his head he opened the cut back up and blood would go everywhere. I kept using neosporen which he kept rubbing off so I finally decided to see what else I could find. Once I applied this I distracted him until it was dry and it did wonders! His cut was finally able to heal due to this and his no-flap ear wrap. Great product! Have yet to use it on any there part besides the ip of his ear but am sure it will be just as great.
This literally worked wonders. My cat cut herself scratching her eye too hard and it was open and completely raw. I was nursing it with iodine and A&D ointment until I was able to get something vet recommended when I came across this. I applied it to her eye and the cut was literally healed and no longer raw skin in as quick as a day! Definitely worth it!
This stuff helps speed healing time and gives a protective layer over the wound. It is sticky so I dab it on and once it dries it is fine. I am always going to keep it on hand for emergencies.
PetAg EMT First aid
Works pretty good to stop bleeding. It is easier to apply than quick stop. We used it our our dogs nose, that he cut on a fence, and on his tail when he bites it until it bleeds. (He does that when we board him at a boarding kennel).