PetAg EMT First Aid Spray with Bitrex for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottleBy PetAg
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Seals and stops bleeding on the spot for small cuts, wounds, and hotspots with bioactive hydrolyzed collagen.
- Helps speed healing with collascent, a natural substance that forms a protective barrier around wounds.
- Soothes pain and minimizes wound odors, all in one formula that’s ideal for all small animals including dogs, cats, birds, and even reptiles.
- With Bitrex, a bitter substance that prevents your pal from hurting the wound by licking, biting, or pecking.
- Simply wash wound and spray on as needed, even on difficult areas such as joints and toes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Type 1 Hydrolyzed Collagen, Purified Water, Sodium Bensoate...||Type 1 Hydrolyzed Collagen, Purified Water, U.S.P., Collascent.||Active ingredient: Argentum Metallicum (Metallic Silver) 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS....||Medical Hydrolysate of Type I Collagen and Bitrex||Purified Water, Propellant, Dimethicone...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care||First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Helpful Cure for Hot Spot
EMT First Aid Spray stopped my dog from licking his hot spot. It was able to dry up in a few days. Did not have to wear a cone.
not for my dog
this didn't stop my dog from licking at all, as a matter of fact she loved the taste very disappointed
would have loved if this worked...
I think my dog is really abnormal because she actually enjoyed the taste... tried to use this on a wound on her snout, and even after we distracted her with rawhide/treats she kept licking the wound after and managed to get all of the product off. Wound looks about the same a few days after I was applying this religiously. Pretty disappointing but this might just be related to our very strange dog and her bizarre tastes.
Worked great on a cut between paw pads. Was able to spray down between paw pads without further injuring her laceration.
A “must have” for your pet’s first aid kit
This is a great product...protects wounds and speeds healing. I highly recommend it for your pet’s first aid kit!