PetAg Esbilac Powder Milk Supplement for Puppies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated for puppies that are newborn up to six weeks old to provide an ideal balance of protein, fat and carbohydrates for optimal development
- Provides a complete food source for orphaned or rejected puppies by supplying necessary vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Easy-to-digest and highly palatable formula is easy on a puppy’s sensitive system
- Supplement can be given for post-surgery care or to older dogs
- May also be given to adult dogs to deliver highly digestible nutrients
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetAg Esbilac Liquid Milk Supplement for Puppies, 11-oz can$7.08Chewy Price$10.78List Price
- PetAg PetLac Powder Milk Supplement for Puppies, 10.5-oz canister$15.67Chewy Price$21.77List Price
- PetAg 2nd Step Esbilac Powder Milk Supplement for Puppies, 5-lb bag$86.83Chewy Price$115.79List Price
- PetAg Goat's Milk Esbilac Powder Milk Supplement for Puppies, 5.25-oz can$11.00Chewy Price$28.51List Price
- PetAg Goat's Milk Esbilac Liquid Milk Supplement for Puppies, 11-oz can$9.78Chewy Price$14.38List Price
- Vet Worthy Canine Nursing Kit$2.99Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- PetAg Complete Nursing Kit, 4-oz bottle$10.74Chewy Price$13.43List Price
- Vets Preferred Advanced Milk Rx Dog Supplement, 12-oz jar$20.97Chewy Price$22.97List Price$19.92Autoship Price
- Lexelium Nursing & Lactation Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$28.00Chewy Price$35.00List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- DealTomlyn Nutri-Cal Malt Flavored Gel High Calorie Supplement for Puppies, 4.25-oz tube$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Calsorb Dog Supplement, 12-ml$11.06Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Vegetable Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Casein, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate...||Dried Whole Goat Milk Powder, Casein, Vegetable Oil (Preserved With Tocopherols)...||Water, Soybean Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Skimmed Milk...||Rice Flour, Dried Meat Solubles, Dried Skimmed Milk...||Animal Fat and Vegetable Fat (preserved with BHA and BHT), Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
148 Customer Reviews
I used this product when my female was not producing enough milk for her puppies. The puppies tolerated it and they grew well. I also gave some to the mom to add some extra calories to her diet and she really liked it.
I gave it to my 3 weeks puppy. He has been growing very healthy and I believe if you follow the instructions it can fit any puppy’s needs. Excellent Formula!!
Good puppy replacement milk
Are use this for my daughters very young border collie do you mix with her hills science diet food to get her to eat it better. It definitely helps her eat it well. Thank you
worked out great
first time trying this, used it to help wean a litter and they seemed to love it.
I raised 6 orphaned puppies on Esbilac they are fat healthy and happy pups
Food for orphaned puppies!
I love that this formula comes in a decent size package! With 7 puppies who can’t nurse from their mother, we went through a can of formula a day. It expensive and also hard to find those little cans in the local pet stores. Chewy’s 5lbs bag last us a bit longer and the price was much better -about half the cost of those cans. The puppies are thriving and are going nuts over this milk!
Puppies Love it
I purchased this to give my female a little help because she has more puppies than Teets, so I installed different color collars on the pups and kept track of who i was feeding and how much, I was also feeding the mama to help keep her hydrated and fat content up. they all love this stuff, there weight gains where significant from 4 oz to 7 oz a week just as a supplement.
great product as always
I use this when weaning my pups and starting on mushy food. It works wonders to keep stool firm and tummy’s full.
Happy puppies,,, happy guardian!
I was so pleased to find this product with you,,, and the larger size containers are an amazing cost savings. It's surprising how much a litter of small breed bottle babies eat! And how much it costs to keep them fat and happy.....
Happy boxer puppies
When I foster the puppies just seem to do well on this product. I have used it often over the years.