PetAg Hairball Natural Solution Chicken Flavored Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz tube
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This hairball remedy uses natural ingredients instead of petrolatum to help cats pass hairballs easily.
- Made with vegetable oil and glycerin for lubrication and psyllium husk for motility through the digestive system.
- Can be given to cats over 6 months of age.
- Easy-to-use gel formula tastes like chicken, so most cats will eat it voluntarily. If not, you can put a little on top of a paw so they’ll lick it off!
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetAg Hairball Solution Chicken Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.40List Price
- DealTomlyn Laxatone Tuna Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 2.5-oz$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- DealHomeoPet Feline Furball Cat Supplement, 15mL bottle$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealTomlyn Laxa-Stat Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealTomlyn Laxatone Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz$10.85Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.31Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics Vitamin Ninja Cat Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics UTI Warrior Cat Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics Turmeric The Magnificent Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics Tummy Gladiator Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics Serenity Zen Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics Joint Ease Super Cat Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics I Feel Good! Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Vegetable Oil, Psyllium Seed Husk, Glycerin...||Active: White Petrolatum 884 mg, Vegetable Oil 92.4 mg, Glycerin 88 mg...||Corn Starch, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Chicken Liver Flavor...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Chicken Liver Flavor, Glycerin...||Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Catnip Extract, Cetyl Alcohol...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control, Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin...||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control|
|Food Flavor||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Works fast and cats loved it
Was looking for something to help my cat who was constipated with a hairball. It was so bad to where he was throwing up and not able to poop. I wanted to try something myself before the vet appointment. I gave my cat the recommended dose (just put the gel on his tongue and he ate it up) and he was able to pass the hairball within an hour! My other cat absolutely loves the taste and looks forward to this as a 'treat' (she will just eat it off my finger) which is very helpful to help prevent her hairballs. Totally understand cats are picky eaters (mine are too) and your cat may not want to try this product, but if you can get them to eat it, the product works really well for both eliminating and preventing hairballs
My cats won't go near it. The product is very runny and looks old. Sorry we couldn't give a better review.
this hair ball solution was extremely watery and gritty. It was suppose to be a gel. Very disappointed and had to throw away!
I was using another formula of this brand and my cat went along with it for about a year and then just refused it. He needs it because he's a long haired cat and we've had issues with hairballs clogging him up and then he'd get sick. I didn't know what the difference was, but noticed this bottle had a different picture on it so I tried it. As soon as my cat sees me getting this tube out, he's right next to me and can't wait for me to open it and give him some of it. He LOVES IT!!!!! Thank goodness. Didn't know what I would do it he didn't like it. It does get runny (oil separates I guess) but I just squeeze the closed tube to mix it up and it's fine.
It works well and my long haired cat seems to like its taste.
Works great for our constipated kitty. Like the fact that it doesn't have petrolatum.
It works when she takes it
As with most things, my cat will occasionally run away from it, but 90% of the time she will like it off my finger. The next day she has longer stools often with a visible furball in them. And she feels better! Glad not to be feeding her petroleum, food coloring, preservatives etc
Cat wont eat
My cat will not even smell this and it is so runny wont stay on finger...putting on foot no deal...not impressed with this product..trying not to use petroleum but guess not....
Not a hit with my cats
I knew that one of our cats would probably not like it but thought the other two, who seem to like anything edible, would. Unfortunately, they all acted like I was trying to give them poison. One finally tasted it but wouldn't even eat the tiniest of portions. The product may be good quality and other cats may love it, but it is a no-go for mine.
My cats love the taste
I have two 13 year old long haired cats. I opened the tube and they went crazy, wanted to eat the whole thing. As far as the hairball problem, I bought this as a preventative to give to them before they start shedding for spring/summer so am not sure how well it works yet but have not found any random hairballs.