PetAg KMR Powder Milk Supplement for Kittens
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a complete diet for kitties that have been orphaned or rejected as well as supplemental feeding for nursing and post-weaned kittens
- Can be given to stressed cats to deliver highly digestible nutrients
- Natural with vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients
- Closely matches the ratios of protein and energy they would naturally consume
- Provides a supplement for post-weaned kittens, show cats and seniors
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTomlyn Nutri-Cal Fish Flavor Gel High Calorie Supplement for Kittens, 4.25-oz tube$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Feline Nursing Kit$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$24.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- dealTomlyn Felovite II Gel Nutritional Supplement for Cats, 2.5-oz tube$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Kitten Milk Replacer Powder Cat Food Supplement, 12-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- dealVetoquinol Enisyl-F Paste Immune Supplement for Cats, 100 mL$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- PetAg KMR Liquid Milk Supplement for Kittens, 11-oz can$8.79Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- PetAg PetLac Kitten Milk Replacement Powder, 10.5-oz$15.60Chewy Price$19.79List Price
- dealTomlyn Pre & Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 count$21.30Chewy Price$21.49List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- dealTomlyn Immune Support Hickory Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 30 count bag$12.23Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.62Autoship Price
- dealTomlyn Laxa-Stat Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- dealTomlyn Laxatone Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz$10.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.43Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Casein, Vegetable Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Skimmed Milk...||Dried Skim Milk, Vegetable Oil, Soy Protein Isolate...||Animal & Vegetable Fat (Preserved With Bha And Bht), Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey...||Milk, Water, Nonfat Milk...||Rice Flour, Dried Meat Solubles, Dried Skimmed Milk...|
|Health Feature||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||Sensitive Digestion||—|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
327 Customer Reviews
Found a day old kitten in the bushes, got this, ordered some miracle nipples and syringes, now little Pickles is 8 weeks old and doing great!! I don't think she would have survived without it. Great product.
shelter kittens needed this asap!
Brought for and shipped to Sammies friends a no kill shelter in Grass valley Ca. They needed it badly and hopefully you are reading this and will send them some!
Animal Shelter Donation
This product is greatly appreciated during kitten season. Newborn kittens who've been orphaned are often found and taken to shelters who do their best to give these babies a healthy start.
My senior and baby kitty miny cook book.
They love there kitty milk. I am a happy kitty momma. They do fine with there milk. Think about this we humans like to drink different drinks. I give my cats different kitty drinks that is designed for them. Chicken broth. Kitty milk. And so on. Humans grade meat and water cooked and debone. With there kitty royal canin kibble and kitty vitamins. kitty blessings!
Praise y'all for KMR to help raise kitten babies that need our help to survive and find their forever homes!!! Thank you!!
I bought this for a friend with Shelter Friends who takes care of kittens from ferals or deceased moms. This time it is a feral who had eight, yes, 8 babies. She was very untrusting when she first came in but now trusts my friend greatly. This purchase helped my friend keep the momma nourished as well as the babies when the 8 became too much for her at various times. They are now three and a half weeks, and all are doing well.
KMR for foster kittens
This order is for the animal shelter where I volunteer. It’s the start of our kitten season, so this product is in high demand.
I rescued some kittens back in September. There were four total, I have kept two and gave two away to the same home. My one little boy absolutely still loves a little glass of his milk. This stuff is fantastic. I did some research on it and it is fine to feed two adult cats, many people feed it to their show cats. I can definitely tell you the fur on my little boy is fabulous. This is a great little snack, although it does cause him a little bit of gas, it certainly makes him happy. I definitely recommend this product if you have rescued some kittens. It is much more cost-effective than the liquid brand. It is also much more preferred than the hearts or other brands. I found my kittens only wanted this brand.
Excellent for mother 'supplement.
I rescued two kitten who were 4 weeks old and they relied on this product for nourshment.
"Life Saver" for New Kitten!
SO glad I discovered this powder kitten milk!.... at times my kitten craves it. She was always able to drink out of a bowl, and it's so easy to mix. The cans come with a measuring spoon. You just mix or whisk one spoon of powder with two spoons of warm water into a milk, in seconds. My kitten is 11 weeks old, and still loves it... am ordering another can now!