PetAg Prozyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 454g container
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains plant-based enzymes that aid in the digestion of fat, protein, fiber and carbohydrates to support healthy digestive systems of cats and dogs.
- This wholesome lactose-based powder formula, that is made in the USA, also helps maximize nutritional absorption from your pet’s food.
- Helps pets who are experiencing poor nutrient absorption, excessive shedding, gas, dull haircoat, lack of energy, skin problems, weight issues and stool eating.
- This enzyme supplement can help with a number of other overall maintenance concerns too, including flatulence and more.
- Easy to administer, just sprinkle over wet or dry food for easy intake.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Dog Supplement, 4-oz bottle$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- DealThe Petz Kitchen Turmeric Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz jar$8.00Chewy Price$7.60Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Seniorbliss Probiotic Hickory Chicken & Bacon Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$66.66List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- DealNo Brand Pet Supplies Vitamin B Complex Tablets for Dogs, 120 count$24.99Chewy Price
- DealUltraCruz Iron Charge Plus Dog Supplement, 120 count$18.70Chewy Price$17.76Autoship Price
- DealVetClassics CAS Options Extra Strength Immune & Antioxidant Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- DealDr. Mercola Organic Fermented Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.75-oz bottle$17.97Chewy Price$22.49List Price
- DealVetClassics Protegrity EZ Probiotic & Enzyme Soft Chews Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- DealChew + Heal Digestive Enzymes Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- DealRestoraPet Daily Supplement Organic Bacon Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$38.76Chewy Price$39.95List Price$36.82Autoship Price
- DealUltimate Pet Nutrition Canine Boost Powder Supplement for Dogs, 3.17-oz box$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- DealVetClassics CAS Options Extra Strength Immune & Antioxidant Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$76.88List Price$61.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lactose, Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Pineapples (Stem...||Active Ingredients: Enzyme Activity Per Tablet: Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus Oryzae Var.) 2, 000 Skbu/Gram, Lipase (Aspergillus Niger Var.) 200 Lu/Gram...||Beet Root Fiber||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Shedding Control||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||—||—||Gluten Free, Non-GMO||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Have used for over 35 years
Itchy skin in dogs is often caused by food allergies. Prozyme helps the dog more completely digest protein and stops the itching. Got rid of the itchy skin for the first dog I used it on (Vet recommended), and I have used it for all my dogs since. Have recommended it to other people and it worked for them.
My dog(German shepherd/lab mix) was a rescue dog and she suffers from EPI. I’ve tried the most expensive products I could find and her stools would still be lose along with her b12 pills. I bought this and product and has helped tremendously!! I’d highly recommend this product!
This doesn’t make sense to me.
My picky cat would not eat her food even when I reduced the amount of supplement to 1/2. I wish I could get enzyme & probiotic supplements to be given in pill form.
My cat cannot keep her food down
I adopted a cat from our local shelter about three years ago. She came from a abusive situation and was afraid and untrusting when we brought her home. It took over a year before she would come around us. She would come out to eat after we went to bed or left for work. We called her our ghost kitty. Another year later and she seems to have become part of the family. About two weeks ago she started to throw up two or three times a day. A friend of mine said try enzymes with her food. I put her on stomach sensitive food and these enzymes. I can say the enzymes have not made a difference and she will be going to the vet. I wanted to avoid the stress of the cat box, car trip and the stress of the office. I decide to continue the enzymes with my other two as well. I know they will not hurt, but unfortunately it was not helpful for my oldest. I give it 3 star because it did not help with the digestive issues, but I feel it could be beneficial for all three in the long run.
My dog has been having soft to diarrhea stools that only intermittently responded to pro/prebiotics and Metronidzole. Then I remember that he had to be on this enzyme as a puppy to help with digestion of his food. He eventually out grew it so we stopped giving it. Since being back on it as an old (13yr)man his stools have gone back to normal. If he misses a dose the soft stool is back but as soon as he gets a dose he is back to normal. Worked Wonders for him.
Good Product For Your Dog
We've been using it (just a small pinch each morning) mixed with the dry food and have never had any of our pets have any kind of a digestion problem.
Prozyme All Natural Enzyme
Seems to be working! My Iggy had problems with digesting his food, so the Vet said this should help. It does seem to be working.
years ago my vet recommended Prozyme for my german shepherds as the have a more delicate digestive system no matter how good your dog food is if your dog can not absorb its nutrients ....
Works Great -
We have been using this for our dog for many years now. It is the only thing that keeps his belly in balance. We have recommended it to friends who have had equally good results.
Diabetic Dog Life Saver!
My dog is diabetic and it's very difficult to keep weight on him. I started to research the internet for a solution because he was literally starving to death because he could no longer absorb the nutrients in his food. I found this Prozyme and it has saved his life. My vet did not know about this item so I was lucky to find it. I buy the 454g and my dog gets a teaspoon twice a day with meals and he gets a small snack which a sprinkle a bit on also mid day. The only problem I am having is every time I get half way though the bottle, it stops working. It's not his insulin (or his levels) because this happens even when he has been checked. It's taken me a long time to figure this out but this is now the third time I'm half way through the bottle and he is sick again. Otherwise I highly recommend. This stuff can save your dog's life.