Don’t let a case of milk fever negatively impact your special herd—PetAg Trophy Super Calcium Gel is designed specifically to prevent milk fever, or hypocalcemia, in cows. It is designed to work fast by starting to raise serum calcium levels in just five minutes. This easy-to-use oral gel also provides a steady recovery, decreased occurrence of downer cow syndrome and has been shown to decrease instances of uterine prolapse and displaced abomasum.
- Provides more available calcium than many other oral gels.
- Tested and recommended by veterinarians and dairy producers.
- This fast-acting formula is designed to start increasing serum calcium levels within just five minutes.
- Helps reduce the need for intravenous calcium treatments.
- Decreases risk of displaced abomasum, downer cow syndrome and uterine prolapse.
Keep out of reach of children. For Animal Use Only.
See all items by PetAg
Farm Animal Type
Calcium Chloride, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Silicon Dixoide.