PetAmi Donut Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Modern-looking design matches well with most décor.
- Faux fur sherpa fleece makes this bed extra comfortable to snuggle with.
- Anti-slip bottom works well on floor surfaces like wood, carpet, concrete and more.
- Made with high-grade 270 GSM of 100% premium microfiber polyester.
- Machine washable design makes this pet bed easy to clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Gray$30.99Chewy Price
- HDP Round Fuzzy Bolster Dog Bed, Grey$32.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Velvet Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small, Brown$33.02Chewy Price
- Alpha Paw Cozy Calming Pillow Dog Bed, Beige, Medium$54.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Gray$32.99Chewy Price
- dealPrecious Tails Super Lux Shaggy Fur Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Ice Gray, Small$27.29Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- dealPrecious Tails Super Lux Fur Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Pink, Large$49.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Velvet Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Blue, Medium$20.39Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Light Gray, Large$24.99Chewy Price
- dealBest Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Dog Bed & Throw Dog Blanket, Taupe, Medium$69.92Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Medium$30.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Cotton, Plush / Fiberfill||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Bed Type||Pillow||Pillow||Bolster, Pillow||Pillow||Pillow|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
I washed the bed because my dog has bad allergies so everything has to be cleaned first. It fell apart in the washer. Stuffing everywhere. It had a large hole in it. The closer I looked the whole inside of the bed was not sewed together. I could have restuffed it and sewed it up myself but I just threw it away because the stuffing is not like the higher quality donut beds.
Skimpy bed at best
When we got the bed i thought it was so cool how it came in a small box the puffed up after opening. It was very soft & i thought nice. I put it down for our dog and she seemed to like it. She checked it all out and within the first 12 hours it had ripped in 3 places.
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
Just received the Donut bed and my Sweet Kenya was in it IMMEDIATELY! It is super soft and very cushiony, a really great bed. A+++
bed has little support
Benji is 17 # and never liked this bed. We adopted a 14# dog and SHE hates this bed. Benji has been tearing it apart lately. It’s flat with little or no support. We will purchase another donut bed from chewy. We love chewy!
Just got the pillow for our 4 month old bichon. She loved it but then in a few minutes started to bury her head into the seam and was pulling out stuffing. The stitching is not very good.
The one day bed
The bed lasted one day. I would not recommend this bed.
Riot loves this bed.
My dog Riot loves this bed. We will probably have to get a larger one when he gets older but for now this is his favorite napping alone spot.
My small female Staffy loves her donut bed. And my cat loved it too until it was claimed otherwise. I was surprised how my cat just stretched out in it. Without looking I think I ordered the large. My only disappointment is that the bottom is made of a nylon/ windbreaker type material. I have fake wood linoleum floors and in the mornings when Stella has slept all night on this, well it sweats, there is a small damp spot. If wiped dry immediately it’s fine. Just a heads up from my experience. The bed/pillow is well made. Plenty of padding/fluff. She loves it. I just wish the center of the bottom was not this nylon. If it were real wood floors I don’t know what you’re be dealing with.
The cat in the bed
C J likes his bed and is continuing to get use to it. He likes it when I sprinkle some catnip on it
I want one for me !
I wish these came for parents too!!! It so soft and plush. Good thing I got two. It’s warm.