PetArmor Antihistamine Medication for Allergies for Dogs, 100 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides your pet with temporary relief from sensitive, itchy skin.
- The tablets are easy to swallow.
- A great option for insect bites and stings.
- Formulated with the same active ingredient as Benadryl Allergy Ultra Tablets.
- May be given to your canine to help ease her travel anxiety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pro-Sense Itch Solutions Medication for Hot Spots for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$7.79Chewy Price$7.40Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Allergy Support Respiratory Health Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 90 count$10.01Chewy Price$9.51Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Dog Itch & Allergy Solutions Tablets, 100 count$6.79Chewy Price$6.45Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Allergy Relief Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- dealWanderfound Pets Allergy Relief & Immune Support Tablet Dog Supplement, 60 count$11.00Chewy Price$16.98List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$13.48Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.81Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Allergy & Immune Salmon Flavored Seasonal Allergy & Fish Oil Soft Chew Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$15.99Chewy Price$17.77List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Pet MD Chlorhexidine Antiseptic Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Sulfodene 3-Way Ointment for Dogs, 2-oz$9.73Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.24Autoship Price
- Dr. Maggie Skin Care Ointment Wound Care & Anti-Itch Grooming for Dogs & Cats$15.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.49Autoship Price
- Banixx Pet Care+ Wound Care & Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$15.43Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.66Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg.||Graphites, Rhus Toxixodendron, Sulphur, Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum.||Kali Iodatum, Muriaticum Acidum, Hepar Sulphuris Calcareu...||Hydrocortisone Acetate, Water Propylene Glycol USP, Dimethyl Sulfoxide...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief||Itch & Redness Remedy||Respiratory Care||Itch & Redness Remedy|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret||N/A|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Not Sure if It’s Worth It
I haven’t noticed a significant enough change in my dogs to know if this product helps them or not. I bought this product to help with seasonal allergies, but they still had enough itching and scratching to take them to the vet and get an allergy shot. It may help some dogs, but not significant enough for my pups.
Works just like Benadryl.
I seen this one day when I was browsing for an ointment for lick granuloma. I always keep Benadryl on hand for allergies and days when we may be going to the vet or traveling. This is a lot better deal and the same exact medication as Benadryl so I thought I’d give it a try. I’m pleased with my purchased. You get more for a better price and it’s like going to the store and buying the generic.
My puppy has bad winter allergies and these have been helping her a lot! They are also easy for her to swallow. Great price.
Seems to be alleviating the constant itching of my dog.
Very good for the price
I got this for my German Shepherd who gets seasonal allergies & it works great for her..
Switched from Apoquel to this to reduce itching. Working so far
My dog has bad allergies helped alot he really needed these
Didn't realize I was just ordering Benadryl, I already have this at home.
Love it no more hot spotsssssss
My dog is a nervous licker these are perfect he doesn't scratch or lick when I put one in his food
Benadryl generic - Diphenhydramine HCI
Our dog, whom we've only had about a month revealed an 'itching' problem. He's a border collie mix. He has a very nice coat and the typical bushy tail and we noticed he would itch quite a bit. We checked for fleas on several occassions at bathtime and he didn't have any. Turned out he has an itchy coat because he loves the outdoors and we thought the itching was problematic for him so we decided to get this product and it works great. Itching can be caused from sensitive skin (which we found out was his problem) or a variety of skin reactions caused by other things that your vet can diagnose. He's been so calm and we're glad that the PetArmor Diphenhydramine HCI was available at Chewy for such as reasonable price and have been very happy with it!