Kill fleas fast with PetArmor FastCaps Oral Flea Tablets for Medium & Large Dogs, an oral flea control medication for pets. FastCaps contain the veterinarian-recommended active ingredient nitenpyram in an easy-to-dose tablet. It begins working within 30 minutes and offers protection that can't rub or wash off. Since FastCaps provide an oral treatment for adult fleas, there’s no odor or messy application on your dog or in your home, and you don’t have to separate pets in multi-pet households.
- An oral flea control medication for medium and large dogs that contains veterinarian-recommended nitenpyram
- Easy-to-dose table form that begins working within 30 minutes without any odor or messy application on your pet or in your home
- Offers protection that is orally administered so it can't rub or wash off
- Kills fleas fast in an effective and hassle-free manner
- Safe for multi-pet households and dogs over 25 pounds
Not for human use. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by PetArmor