PetArmor Home Carpet Powder Fresh Scent for Pets, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills all four life stages of the flea, including eggs, larvae, pupae and adults, as well as brown dog ticks.
- Breaks the flea life cycle and prevents the occurrence of infestation for up to 12 months.
- Emits a clean, fresh scent and deodorizes and freshens carpets.
- Protect your pet, your home and your family from the biting, itching and diseases that fleas and ticks can transmit.
- One 16 ounce canister contains enough powder to treat 1 to 2 rooms (200-400 square feet).
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 12-oz bottle$16.98Chewy Price$16.13Autoship Price
- PetArmor Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23 - 44 lbs, 6 doses (6-mos. supply)$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Upholstery Spray, 24-oz spray$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$15.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.17Autoship Price
- Sentry Home & Carpet Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz bottle$8.57Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.14Autoship Price
- Sentry Home Household Flea & Tick Spray for Pets, 16-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Yard Spray, 32-oz spray$21.88Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.79Autoship Price
- Sentry Home Flea-Free Breeze Home & Carpet Spray, 24-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Virbac Knockout E.S. Area Treatment Spray, 16-oz can$28.99Chewy Price$31.89List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Plus Soothing Dog Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- PetArmor Home Household Spray Fresh Scent for Pets, 24-oz bottle$7.64Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.26Autoship Price
- Adams Flea & Tick Carpet Powder, 16-oz bottle$9.87Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pyriproxyfen, Pyrethrins, n-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide||3-phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3RS, 1RS...||—||Rosemary (0.5%), Lemongrass Oil (0.5%), Eucalyptus Oil (0.5%). Inert Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate...||100% Food grade Diatomaceous Earth.|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||—||—||Pest Control||—||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Pest Control|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Worked great the first month and only had to do it again one month later.
smells nice and easy to use. seems to help control fleas
it works good
It wools good but it doesn’t completely get rid of fleas, you will have to put some more after a month, also if you have a big house buy more than one
flea killer carpet powdwder
spread double dose twice in 10 days , vacuumed thoroughly, fleas still here no effect need help
Flea powder for carpet
This works than the rest I tried thank you chewy I will be getting more
Kills fleas in TX
I vacuumed & then layed this on the carpet areas. I left it for a week before vacuuming again. I also changed the flea/tick topical product on my dogs. With this combo it killed the fleas quick!!! I now order it & keep available for the heavy infestation summer seasons. It also smells very good!
Not full and powder leaked out
The product was fine. However when it arrived the powder was all over the box and it wasn’t full at all.
Smells great at least
Havent noticed fleas on the ground- but my pets definitely still have fleas. I feel like I've tried everything minus the extremely expensive prescription products. Oh well for the price of this powder it probably does its service of driving out fleas from the carpet and is smells pretty good too.
Doesn't kill fleas long term. Found out a flea trap of dove soap water in a shallow pan below a suspended bright light attracts and kills fleas more effectively and cheaper.
Useless for what I need it for
I'm unhappy with this product because when you read the directions, it says Not for Broad Carpet use. Well that's what i bought it for. What good is a product you can only use on a 3 x 3 foot area when my whole apt is carpeted? That won't do anything to help with a flea infestation.