PetArmor Home Household Spray Fresh Scent for Pets, 24-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains pyriproxyfen and permethrin creating a dual-action water-based product designed to kill pests and eliminate odors in pet bedding, carpets, rugs, upholstered furniture and other areas frequented by pets.
- PetArmor Home Household Spray kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs, larvae, ticks, roaches, ants, spiders, lice, crickets, centipedes, waterbugs, silverfish and sowbugs.
- Pyriproxyfen in PetArmor Home Household Spray will prevent flea eggs from hatching into biting adults for up to 210 days.
- Eliminates odors in pet bedding, carpet, rugs, upholstered furniture and other areas frequented by pets.
- Comes in an easy-to-use spray bottle.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Miracle Care De Flea Upholstery Spray, 24-oz spray$8.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pyrethrin Pet Dip, 4-oz bottle$10.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price$10.42Autoship Price
- PetArmor Home & Carpet Spray Fresh Scent for Pets, 16-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Home Treatment Easy Spray, 6.3-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Virbac Knockout Area Treatment Spray, 14-oz can$20.21Chewy Price$19.20Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Sunwashed Linen Shampoo for Dogs, 18-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Yard Spray, 32-oz spray$21.88Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.79Autoship Price
- Sentry Home Flea-Free Breeze Home & Carpet Spray, 24-oz bottle$14.29Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Oatmeal Hawaiian Ginger Shampoo for Dogs, 18-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Advantage Carpet & Upholstery Spot Spray, 16-oz spray$18.98Chewy Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Advantage Yard & Premise Spray, 32-oz hose-end spray$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Lambda-Cyhalothrin - 0.160%, Pyriproxyfen - 0.125%, Other Ingredients - 99.715%....||Active Ingredients: Phenothrin 0.400%, Pyriproxyfen 0.015%, Piperonyl butoxide 1.000%....||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
I am very pleased with how this product worked. I just sprayed the rug and waited 15 minutes and vacuumed. Did apply a 2nd application on another day and vacuumed. It seems to have done the trick. Nice scent.
it’s good but not great
I spray sometimes here and there but it doesn’t look like it makes a big difference, don’t waist your money on this
I didn't have very good luck with this spray. It didn't seem to kill the fleas.
Don’t buy it
The chemicals are awful. Regret having this stuff in my house.
PetArmor Home Spray
Smells ok to me. Sprayed it on all rugs and fabric furniture. Cats were not to happy with the smell for first day or so. They are ok with it now.
Purchased after I took in a kitten who had lice. Despite the vet saying I did not need to go too aggressively with sprays and such as the lice would die off on their own and are easy to treat, I still felt better using some sort of spray to help the process move a little faster in case they were to move into the carpet. I used this to spray down the room the kitten was in prior to vacuuming. Made the room smell great and also helped with the room not smelling like a litter box. Just made the room feel so much more clean. Although we don't have any flea or bug problems, I liked it enough I added it to my auto ship and plan to use it in the high traffic cat areas.
It is broken
It’s broken , can I get refund?how do I do?!!!!!!!!!!!!
It works very well
We had a brief infestation of fleas that lasted less than three weeks. Some people will complain that this does not work, but this *alone* will not get rid of an infestation. We vacuumed every day, washed all linens every day, have the dog a flea bath every two days, and steamed the house every five days. After each steam, we would spray down all soft surfaces with this spray to prevent any fleas from surviving to sexual maturity (eggs kept hatching, but they’d die within a day or two - they were not able to reproduce further). Fleas suck. But this makes them suck a lot less.
Fast, Convenient, Effective
Great for cats that go outside. They carry fleas back into the house, but the fleas don't spread when I use PetArmor. I can spray pet bedding, areas where they lay on carpet and couch. Once dry, pets can safely return to area. So easy!
Got it for my daughter
From what I understand her telling me this is a good product she really recommends it