PetArmor Hot Spot Skin Remedy Non-Stinging Formula for Dogs, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps skin irritations, superficial cuts, scrapes and abrasions
- Kills Staphylococcus intermedius bacteria and topical bacteria, which is commonly associated with hot spots on dogs
- Hot spots are usually accompanied by incessant rubbing, scratching, biting due to intense itching, moist, reddened areas, hair loss, and flaky skin
- Kills topical fungus and viruses
- Non-stinging and alcohol-free formula is gentle on your dog's skin
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetNC Natural Care Brewers Yeast Dog Supplement, 250 count$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- PetAg EMT First Aid Spray with Bitrex for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Cream Inflammation Relief Hydrocortisone 1.0% for Dogs & Cats$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Rabbits, 8-oz bottle$10.35Chewy Price$9.83Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds & Small Pets, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Natural Doggie Cocount Oil Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Episanis BioHAnce Skin & Wound Gel for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL bottle, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- NaturPet Paw & Skin Herbal Cream for Dogs, 60-ml bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Banixx Wound Care Pet Cream with Marine Collagen for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Animal Health Solutions Soothe n' Protect All Natural Skin Ointment for Dogs, 3-oz jar$11.33Chewy Price$10.76Autoship Price
- PetSilver Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$21.44Chewy Price$20.37Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Seasonal Allergy Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Dog Hotspot Treatment/ hotspot cure
At first it didn’t seem like this product would would work with my dogs condition. Her stomach was still breaking out but her backside wasn’t. After consistently using it it reversed the symptoms. Her stomach was cleared but her back fur was shedding to where it got on the floor . Then we noticed her fur was getting back darker and soft. Soon her patches grew back in and she scratched less and less throughout the day. I’ve never experienced hotspot with any of my other dogs but this treatment was well worth it.
Has anyone else used this and received a bottle that looks used or open? This is my second bottle. No inside tab. Just an open bottle. Also see the front where it looks spilt or dripped on. I’m afraid to use it.
Helpful for its purpose
This has help my dog a lot. He was scratching his ear a lot and had missing fur. Now my dog is coming to a great recovery.
never used this jus wanted to ask a question
WHAT IS BLUE? i have looked for it and i can not find what you are talking about? what is blue? where can i gat it
Blue is Best!!
Blue works! Of all the products out there for skeet bites, nothing comes close to Blue. In seconds the welt diminishes and Gabby relaxes. In minutes the welt is gone. Everyone should try it!
Maybe good for some
Sadly, this was the second product I purchased for my Havanese who suffers with hot spots and recently, dry, flaky skin. I saw the reviews here which prompted me to try it. Still, nothing. Back to the vet for antibiotics and allergy shots. Mother only thing that really seemed to help was medicated shampoo.
We had a hot spot on my lab that we had been trying to treat/heal for about two weeks. Ordered this and have seen more improvement in one week of having it than in the previous two!
Started working within the first few applications. Highly recommend!
My Dog Got Immediate Relief
My 6 year old lab has certain spots on his body that he’ll itch until the fur is gone and the skin breaks. Hydrocortisone didn’t seem to be doing enough. When I put this gel on my dog’s itchy patches he immediately stopped itching and now we use it daily and the fur is starting to grow back in places where he scratched it off
can still cause itching
it does help somewhat BUT when allergies are at their peek it can cause the hot spot to slightly still cause more iching when first applied