PetArmor Hot Spot Skin Remedy Non-Stinging Formula for Dogs is effective for any skin irritations, superficial cuts, scrapes or abrasions on your pet. This remedy specifically kills Staphylococcus intermedius bacteria, which is commonly associated with hot spots on dogs, but it also kills topical bacteria, fungus and viruses. Best of all, this non-stinging formula is alcohol-free, so it’s gentle on pets’ skin.
- Helps skin irritations, superficial cuts, scrapes and abrasions
- Kills Staphylococcus intermedius bacteria and topical bacteria, which is commonly associated with hot spots on dogs
- Hot spots are usually accompanied by incessant rubbing, scratching, biting due to intense itching, moist, reddened areas, hair loss, and flaky skin
- Kills topical fungus and viruses
- Non-stinging and alcohol-free formula is gentle on your dog's skin
Do not use on puppies under 6 weeks of age. For external use only on dogs. Consult a veterinarian if any problems persist or are of concern.
See all items by PetArmor