PetArmor Home Flea & Tick Fogger 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- This pest-control fogger is formulated to kill fleas as well as disease-carrying ticks and mosquitoes.
- Helps kill flea eggs and larvae before they become a threat.
- 2-ounce fogger treats up to 2,000 cubic feet.
- Leaves behind a clean and fresh scent.
- Helps prevent flea infestations for up to 7 months.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pyrethrins 0.05%.||Rosemary, Sesame, Peppermint, Thyme, Cinnamon, Garlic Oils||Rosemary, Sesame, Peppermint, Thyme, Cinnamon, Garlic Oils||Rosemary, Sesame, Peppermint, Thyme, Cinnamon, Garlic Oils||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
I get this once a year to keep the flea out. It’s works great. I will continue to use it.
3 OUT OF 6 CANS DID NOT WORK
ORDERED 6 CANS - 3 OF THE SIX DID NOT DEPLOY PROPERLY. PRESSED BUTTON TILL CLICK - SEEMED FINE BUT STOPPED FOGGING BEFORE I WAS OUT OF THE ROOM.
Two dogs and one cat in my house. Treated the pets with advantage and also vacuumed and washing everything. Still saw fleas. I bought these bombs and they worked great!
Wasted all three cans, trying to bomb my house. Only one would work, other two wouldn’t click into place to disperse the product in the room, even after keep trying to get it to go off.
Buy the Adams foggers the ingredients in pet armor are not effective and leave a smell
Best to get rid of fleaS. Tried many products and this did the trick
I would buy it again
Works very well. No lingering smell. Delivery was only several days
Some may come defected
I bought 2 packages. And in each package 1 bottle was defected and wouldn’t start and foam up. Overall it didn’t help to much with fleas. I’m still in the look out for a better fogger.
Used this fogger in the basement for fleas. Only had to use one fogger and fleas were gone!