PetArmor Home Yard & Premise Flea & Tick Spray Treatment, 32-oz bottleBy PetArmor
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- This pest control spray is formulated to kill a wide variety of insects, including fleas and disease-carrying ticks and mosquitoes.
- Includes a convenient and concentrated spray applicator that can be attached to your hose.
- Fast-acting formula is designed to kill bugs on contact.
- Provides over 2,000 square feet of coverage.
- Helps control pests for up to 6 weeks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Bifenthrin 0.30%.||N/A||Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 1.40%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 3.45%...||Deltamethrin.||N/A|
|Breed Size||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
How long should you wait for your fog to go on the grass after spraying
Answer by • Jun 29, 2021
The spray will take approximately 2 hours to dry or longer, depending on the humidity level in your area.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By PestSpray on Jun 22, 2021
Did not work
Sprayed and waited. Had very high hopes because the first 3 days outside was wonderful and then boom every bug and their momma came back.