Protect your pup from pesky pests with PetArmor Plus for dogs. This easy-to-use topical medication kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice for up to 30 days—protecting your BFF for a full month. Biting insects aren't just annoying for you and your pets—they can carry Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and several other diseases you don't want to be transmitted to your pup. This handy liquid also controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange and kills deer ticks, dog ticks, American dog ticks and lone star ticks. It's a great solution to your pesky problem.
- The fast-acting, long-lasting squeeze-on contains the #1 vet-recommended active ingredient, fipronil, and (s)-methoprene.
- Waterproof formula breaks the flea life cycle by killing flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 weeks and kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease.
- Also controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange and kills deer ticks, dog ticks, American dog ticks and lone star ticks.
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, chewing lice and prevents the development of flea pupae for up to 30 days.
- PetArmor Plus is available in four different packages for different sized dogs: 4-22 pounds, 23-44 pounds, 45-88 pounds, and 89-132 pounds.
DO NOT USE ON CATS. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by PetArmor