PetArmor Simple Source Flea & Tick Dog Spray Treatment, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This effective spray treatment is formulated to repel and kill fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
- The active ingredients feature a combination of plant-based oils—including peppermint, cinnamon, lemongrass, clove and thyme oils.
- Designed with an easy-to-use pump spray.
- This plant-based formula is safe to use around children and pets when used as directed.
- Safe for use on dogs and puppies over 12 weeks old.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Aerosol Spray, 16-oz$17.85Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.96Autoship Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$19.21Chewy Price$18.25Autoship Price
- Miracle Care Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 24-oz bottle$14.93Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.18Autoship Price
- Sentry Home & Carpet Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz bottle$8.57Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.14Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- EcoSMART Yard & Kennel Flea & Tick Control, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price
- Natural Care Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.64Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.16Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Lemongrass All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Combat Comb Topical Spot On Pet Treatment Application Tool$8.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Peppermint Oil 1.00%, Cinnamon Oil 1.50%, Lemongrass 1.50%...||Active (Cedarwood Oil 1.5%, Lemongrass Oil 1.5%, Peppermint Oil 1.0%...||Active Ingredient: Permethrin 0.50%, (3- Phenoxyphenyl) Methyl (+/-) Cis/ Trans 3- (2, 2- Dichloroethenyl) 2...||Geraniol, Cinnamon Oil, Lemongrass Oil...||Reverse osmosis water, Fatty acids, Coconut oil...|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Wonderful besides fleas and ticks
I love this product. I got mice in my house last fall and in research found mint is absolutely hated by these creatures. But spiders and other insects do as well. After looking into this further I noticed products coming to the market with specifically 5 oils; cinnamon, clove, mint, rosemary, and thyme. I had this in my garage for my dog and really loved it against fleas and ticks. But I wanted to try it on summer pests like spiders and other insects. To my delight it was amazing. I had washed my porch all down last fall with a power washer to make sure I had no nests left to hide over winter. Then in late March, before Easter, I sprayed all the cracks along the edge of the floor, ceiling trim, and around the window and door. I then took paper towel and wiped up excess spray and left these soaked paper towels on the floor corners. Three months now and no spiders! None. But If a bee or hornet shows up I just give a spray and they are gone. I have no bees nest or spiders of any kind on my porch. I have gone to other locations on my house and the webs are no where to be seen. I love this product and highly recommend it. It is all natural and it makes the porch smell wonderful. It is great on my dog, too. Can't say enough about it, except please keep selling it. Hope they make it in larger amounts like Wondercide is doing.