PetCakes Halloween Cake Kit Dog Treats, 5-oz bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Makes one, 6” x 4” x 2” frosted cake with a soft and warm texture for the paw-fect howl-oween treat.
- The kit comes with a reusable bone-shaped pan, a cheese-flavored cake mix and a yogurt frosting mix.
- Microwavable cake can be fully cooked and ready to eat in less than 3 minutes.
- Crafted with organic ingredients for a treat you and your dog can feel good about.
- Human-grade and made in the USA without corn, wheat, soy, salt, sugar or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealThe Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Muttster Mash Pup-PIE Dog Treat$7.99Chewy Price
- DealTeam Treatz Disney DogEatz Mickey Rawhide-Free Dental Dog Treats, 7-oz bag, Count Varies$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealPooch Cake Wheat-Free Pumpkin Spice Cake Mix & Frosting Dog Treat, 9-oz box$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealThe Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Make-at-Home Ice Cream Mix Birthday Cake Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealDisney Table Scraps Smoked Salmon Recipe Jerky Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealPetCakes YumYum Bones Banana Carob Flavor Hip & Joint Frozen Yogurt Mix With Bone Shaped Pan Dog Treats, 4-oz bag, Color Varies$7.84Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Organic Oat Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seed Meal...||Cake Mix: Organic Oat Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seed Powder...||Organic Oat Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Turkey Powder...||Organic Oat Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Cheese Powder...||Organic Oat Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Turkey Powder...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Cheese, Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Carob, Herbs & Spices||Poultry, Turkey||—||Poultry, Turkey|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Organic||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||----, Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet...||----, Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet...||----, Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats, Mix||Treats||Treats, Mix|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Loved by picky eater
I made this as a birthday cake for a picky eater and he gobbled it all up. Easy to make in the microwave- wish there were refills of the cake mix without having to buy another bone form again.
my dog was so excited for this cake. the frosting wasn't a hit probably cause my honey had lemon added into it. She ate the slice of cake once I turned it on the side and she didn't get the honey frosting right away.
Delicious Pumpkin Treat
I got this for my dog and my sister's dog for Thanksgiving last year. I just followed the easy instructions and put it in the microwave. The dogs LOVED these cakes! I was surprised that this kit needed a little bit of pumpkin but thankfully we were making pumpkin pie and I had bought a can.
What flavor is this thing, actually?
I bought this for my dog's Gotcha Day, thinking it would be a cute treat for her. Well, the flavor was supposedly pumpkin spice, but the front of the package says "cheese" and the instructions said you'd need a tablespoon of canned pumpkin, but then the written part said add a tablespoon of peanut butter. And it comes with a frosting packet that has no instructions. I followed the instructions that were there and sprayed the dog bone mold, but the cake stuck anyway. So not only did it have a chunk stuck in the mold, it completely fell apart when I turned it out on to the plate. I thought, well, it's not cute anymore, but she can still eat it. So I let it cool and gave her a chunk and she did not seem very excited. Which is a pretty strong blow to this product because as everyone who has ever had a dog knows, they get ridiculously excited about food. The moral of this story is that this dog mix is terrible and I would have had a better time baking her a pupper friendly cake myself.