Try These Holiday-Inspired Gingerbread DIY Cat Treats
‘Tis the season for holiday lights, ugly sweaters, movie marathons, snowball fights and of course, tons of delicious DIY treats. Don’t let your four-legged family members miss out on the fun of licking bowls and enjoying baked goods made with pet-friendly ingredients. Share the traditional tastes of the holidays with these pet-tested and pet-approved DIY cat treats, specially crafted just for the kitties in your life. Packed with some of our favorite ginger and pumpkin ingredients, these gingerbread homemade cat treats will turn your home kitchen into a bakery filled with the festive aroma of holiday DIY cat treat recipes.
- Mixing bowl
- Wooden spatula
- Measuring cup
- Baking sheet
- Gingerbread cookie cutter
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Bake time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Yield: 16 DIY cat treats
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for three of the Weruva Pumpkin Patch Up!
- Set the cookie cutter on an ungreased baking sheet, and fill it up about halfway with the mixture, then gently remove the treat from the mold so that the treat keeps it shape.
- Continue with the rest of the mixture, placing the treats about an inch apart on your baking sheet.
- Bake the homemade cat treats for 15 minutes.
- Remove the DIY treats from the oven and allow to cool.
- Use the remaining Weruva Pumpkin Patch Up! pouches to glaze your homemade cat treats before serving them to your hungry kitty!
Perfect as a holiday gift for the cat lover in your life or as a special treat for your feline friends, these healthy DIY cat treats contain only high-quality ingredients. The delicious gingerbread flavor will help you and your kitties feel the spirit of the holidays any time of year.