Peter's Apple Slices Small Animal Nature Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural, healthy small pet treats made from single ingredients without additives, preservatives or flavorings.
- All natural bite-sized treats are low-fat so your furry friend will stay in tip-top shape!
- Crunchy dehydrated texture helps to encourage dental health.
- Nutritious treat made of premium grade apples.
- Single ingredient to decrease allergic reactions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Fiesta Healthy Toppings Papaya Small Animal Treats, 2.5-oz bag$1.97Chewy Price$3.49List Price$1.87Autoship Price
- Oxbow Simple Rewards Oven Baked with Apple & Banana Small Animal Treats, 3-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Drops with Wildberry Rabbit Treats, 5.3-oz bag, bundle of 4$15.48Chewy Price$15.96List Price$14.71Autoship Price
- DealWare Critter Pops Small Animal Fun Chew Treats, Large$2.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Fruit & Honey Flavor Guinea Pig Treat, 2-pack, bundle of 3$10.32Chewy Price$10.86List Price$9.80Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Mixed Nuts, Seeds & Berries Small Pet Treats, 11-oz bag$2.82Chewy Price$4.39List Price$2.68Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Mini-Pop Small Animal Treat, 6-oz, bundle of 3$13.95Chewy Price$14.37List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- DealWild Harvest Stuffed Logz Small Pet Treat, 1 count$3.12Chewy Price$2.96Autoship Price
- Oxbow Simple Rewards Oven Baked with Carrot & Dill Small Animal Treats, 4 count$15.32Chewy Price$15.96List Price$14.55Autoship Price
- Kaytee Baked Apple Timothy Biscuit Small Animal Treats, 4 count$14.72Chewy Price$15.16List Price$13.98Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Slims Carrot Crispy Nibble Stick Small Animal Treats, 10-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food From the Wild Natural Snack Rabbit Treats, 1-oz bag$1.86Chewy Price$4.49List Price$1.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Apple.||Dehydrated Apple||Dehydrated Papaya, Cane Sugar, Citric Acid...||Dried Papaya, Artificial Color.||100% Freeze-Dried Strawberries. Preservative and Additive Free.|
|Small Pet Type||Sugar Glider, Gerbil, Hamster...||Guinea Pig, Mouse, Chinchilla...||Guinea Pig, Mouse, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Mouse, Rat, Gerbil, Chinchilla||Hamster, Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Mouse, Rat|
|Food Form||Treats, Dried Fruits||Treats, Dried Fruits||Treats, Dried Fruits||Treats, Dried Fruits||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Dried Fruits|
|Food Flavor||Apple||Apple||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
96 Customer Reviews
These came in the tiniest little pieces! It was hard to feed them to my guinea pig even tho she loves them. It wasn't until I got a bag at the pet store that I realized they're not supposed to be crumbs!! I'll never order online again & wished I'd known so I could've returned them.
TASTY & HEALTHY!
My guinea pigs love "Peter's apple slices", it's also a healthy treat! I break alittle up and mix into their pellets.They pig out!
My house Bunny loves this!
The dried apples were a big hit with my Bunny. He basically snatches the slices out of my hand as I put them into his dish. I try not to give him too much each day, both for his health and in order to make the bag contents last. They are basically a treat, and he loves it!
Not good this time
I've bought these before and my pigs loved them. So I bought three bags this time, but in all three bags the apples were mushy and slightly sticky. I'm not sure if I'll buy these again.
Snack for Guinea Pig
I was hesitant in buying these when reading some Guinea pigs didn’t like them. Yet, my Guinea pig, Bleui loves these apple slices
Frank loves them
My rabbit, Frank, loves these!! He's kind of picky about his treats, so I'm very glad he liked them. I normally dry fruit for him myself but my dehydrator broke and I haven't replaced it yet, so these were perfect!! Highly recommend.
My husband liked these until I told them they were for Jimmy the Cavy! Our Guineapig likes these a lot. I cut them into smaller pieces as he has dental issues and they can go from crunchy to chewy overnight once the pack is open but he likes them either way.
Not worth the $$$
My hamster sniffed it and than put his head up and walked away. Tried for a week and he just won’t even try them.
Love these treats
Excellent, easy to open and the critters love these
Yum! Yum! Yummy!
Taffy loves these, but remember: not more than 10% of her/his total diet for the day!