Petey's Pellets Hay Replacer Pellets Rabbit Food pellets are a nutritious free-choice feed, with controlled protein levels and high fiber made with all natural quality ingredients. Feed these pellets to all of your hay-eating pets, including rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, and gerbils. This unique natural blend of sun-cured alfalfa and Rhodes Grass with cane molasses will keep your rabbit and guinea pig’s teeth properly ground, while maintaining a healthy gastrointestinal tract. Petey’s Hay Replacer Pellets contain zero additives and no preservatives or fillers, so these hearty pellets can be fed free-choice in an unlimited amount to all your furry little nibblers in place of messy loose hay. 5-lb bag
- All-natural pure forage pellet, no additives
- No artificial preservatives or colors.
- Can be fed free-choice in place of loose hay.
- The only product that contains Rhodes Grass.
- Simple and Natural— Sun Cured Alfalfa Hay, Rhodes Grass, Cane Molasses.
See all items by Petey's Pellets
Sun Cured Alfalfa Hay, Sun Cured Rhodes Grass, Cane Molasses
| Crude Protein ||9% min |
| Crude Fat ||1.5% min |
| Crude Fiber || 24% min |
| Crude Fiber || 45% max |
| Moisture || 10 % max |