PetFusion 76.8-in Wall Mounted Cat Tree
About This Item
- Every climbing cat’s dream come true—this tower offers your paw-tner a place to scale, scratch, perch, jump, lounge and play.
- This vertical tower will not take up space in your home.
- Easy wall assembly—comes with zinc drywall anchors that don’t require drilling. Drilling is only required if you want to anchor into studs or have plaster walls.
- Wrapped with sisal for a satisfying, natural scratching surface.
- Provides an outlet for both mental and physical stimulation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 88 to 106-in 3 Level Floor to Ceiling Heavy Duty Cat Tower$75.77Chewy Price$90.85List Price
- On2Pets 48-in Medium Square Modern Cat Tree$95.00Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Frisco 69-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$149.99Chewy Price
- Armarkat Premium Scots Pine Real Wood Cat Tree Tower, 89-in$256.96Chewy Price$369.00List Price
- K&H Pet Products Hangin' Multi-Story Cat Condo, 3-Story$62.20Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- MidWest Curious Cube Cat Condo$55.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- On2Pets 60-in Large Square Modern Cat Tree, Green$95.42Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Vesper Cubo Tower 34.25-in Modern Cat Condo, Grey$118.25Chewy Price$187.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Platform House Playground 59.8-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Grey$87.99Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- Armarkat Classic Real Wood Cat Tower & Ramp Cat Tree, Beige, 58-in$123.97Chewy Price$199.00List Price
- Frisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Natural$63.69Chewy Price
- Cat Craft Floor-to-Ceiling Carpet Cat Tree, Dark Chocolate$44.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included, Modern||Hammock, Modern, Condo||—||—||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||70 inches & above||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||70 inches & above||70 inches & above|
|Furniture Mount Type||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||Wall Mounted||—||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
My cats love this! They took some time to build strength to climb all they up in one go. This gets used every day. It was super easy to install and supports my cat.
Perfect for energetic cats
I have two 10 pound cats, who love launching themselves up this thing! It has survived two moves, was easy to put together, and is easy to clean. I followed other people's reviews and stabilized it with command strips. The base is wide and stable so this way I avoided drilling into walls, and I have never had it tip over.
Best Christmas present ever
My cats love it! They are 8 1/2, and I haven't seen them this active in a while. They love chasing each other to the top.
Tall cat tree not sturdy
Not easy to install and not stable At the base. Not great for large cats
The best tree
This is the best version of a cat tree in my opinion. It's super sturdy (use anchor screws) and my cats love it. One of my cats is a big climber and she loves clawing her way to the top. My maine coon loves this because it's actually tall enough for him to stretch out fully. Easy to assemble and disassemble. Every dedicated cat owner should have one.
This is what we needed
I got a kitten when I already had a geriatric cat. This saved us all some grief by letting the kitten have room to run off feelings. The top shelf is even with a set of tall steel shelves we'd already had setup, so the kitten could jet up the pole, across the shelves, and jump down on a recliner on the other side. Parkour! After a little bit, the geriatric cat climbed to the middle shelf to see what the fuss was all about, and she claimed that spot from him for a bit. Well. Feline relations are what they are.
The instructions with the item would get a 1 star. The Hardware that holds the platforms to the wall pieces would get 2 stars. When you change out the hardware to just drill holes and use screws and standard want anchors, the unit becomes very desirable and my cat loves it. The climbing rope wrap is a big hit. I would and will buy another but just put together and anchor with standard hardware.
Best thing ever!
My cat loves climbing things and loves being up high. I'm working on building him some wall shelves and walkways around my house, but in the meantime this is the best thing ever for my active little guy. He runs up and down and lounges on both levels. It was easy to assemble and install. (I used heavy duty command strips instead of screws and the thing feels *solid* I'm not at all concerned about it falling.) This was worth every penny and I would gladly purchase it again.
Awesome cat tree
Got this to replace an older cat tree. It’s so nice! I like that I can remove the pads to clean them. Cats enjoy playing on it. So far only one has figured out how to get to the top (though he totally messed up getting down lol). For the record my orange cat is 15-16lbs and my black cat is 10ish. Minimal creaking and no shaking has been noticed. I will say that this is probably more of a supplemental cat tree than a one and done kind. Getting wall mount cat hammocks to give them a more peaceful way to get down (lol). Word of warning, the base is smaller than the middle so pushing it flush against the wall is a pipe dream. The holes for the top are also not aligned with the holes for the middle tier so I had to insert the drywall anchors since I couldnt get the studs. No biggie though, looks nice and is sturdy. I’ll update my review if anything changes.
For this price it should have been made better!
At first glance this was just what I needed, went together well and was sturdy enough, the cats ran right up it. The reason for the one star is that this isn't cheap but I have had this for less than two weeks and the string on the posts is already starting to slacken and separate? I mean give me a month at least... I will probably end up rewrapping new string but should I have to after just a couple of weeks? I would send it back if I hadn't already made holes in the walls...