PetFusion Modest Cat Litter Box Privacy Screen, Brown, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 3-feet tall and 4-feet wide, this privacy screen is designed to cover even jumbo litter boxes while blending into the regular décor of your home.
- Multiple entry/exit points help cats to feel comfortable, while semi-transparent panels ensure your kitty doesn't feel trapped behind the wall.
- Allows your cat to have privacy while also making your environment more guest-friendly.
- Helps to reduce litter spreading by guiding your cat's exit.
- Natural bamboo frame gives off a classic, classy vibe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 28-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$52.38Chewy Price$65.02List Price
- DealFrisco Two Story Cat Litter Box Cover$139.99Chewy Price
- Unipaws Decorative Diamond-Design Cat Litter Box Enclosure, White$89.99Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- Sweet Barks Wooden Side Table Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Black$66.79Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety Decorative Side Table Cat House Litter Box Enclosure, Brown$84.54Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- DealFrisco Elevated Side Table Litter Box Cover$124.99Chewy Price
- Sweet Barks Wooden Washroom Bench Cat Litter Box Enclosure, White$143.46Chewy Price$235.99List Price
- DealArf Pets Designer Enclosed Cat Litter Box$109.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Cat Litter Box Enclosure$169.10Chewy Price$199.00List Price
- Baxton Studio Nova 1-Door Cat Litter Box Cover House$148.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Frame Material||Bamboo, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Plastic|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Litter Box Type||—||—||Enclosed||—||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
Great privacy screen! It’s both attractive looking and stylish. Before putting my home on the market, my realtor suggested that I obscure my cats litter box in some way. I found this privacy screen and it worked great and even use it in my new home. It’s durable, the right height and not obtrusive in its design and will blend in with any decor. I also like how the hinges swing in either direction.
The litter box cat screen to hide your little box is just fantastic it's made really well too put in the perfect corner with the litter box and it's great it's clean and sharp looking the hinges are really well-made and well that's got his own toilet house that instead of going in front of your company anyway I love it so don't hesitate to order it
Just what we needed
The privacy screen looks nice, gives our cat privacy and we don’t have to look at a dirty litterbox. An added plus is that it helps contain the litter and it’s less likely to get tracked throughout. It feels pretty sturdy as well so our dogs can’t knock it over.
Kitty Privacy at Last!
This screen gives my felines their privacy & hides their bathroom. It's attractive, the right size, and was exactly what I was looking for.
So glad I got this!
I got this because my dog wouldn't stay out of the litter box and she chases the cat out of the box... well now since putting this up she can't got to the litter box and no longer chases the cat out of her box! Yay!... and the cat is happy because it's not a closed in area like putting the box into a closet or a cabinet, it's still open so she's happy. I highly recommend!
Perfect Privacy Screen
My two Maine Coon cats moved with us from a house to a small apartment. The bathrooms are soo small for two large litter boxes. This screen hides the litter boxes and is just perfect. I like the fact that it isn't too tall. The screen is sturdy and has held up to both cats rubbing against it. It also is helpful for containing the litter. I highly recommend this screen.
Does the job
Had to bring elderly cat upstairs from cellar. Found this piece & couldn't believe they make it specifically for this purpose. It's just great - easy to move when emptying the box. Kitty seems to enjoy the privacy. A must have if you don't want to see the box!
Litter box in an area that could be viewed to anyone walking past it. This privacy screen was perfect for keeping it out of sight.
Cat litter box screen
My cat and I like this screen. It is high so that she cannot jump over it. It is long enough that I can enclose her litter box and the litter mat, so that it is a longer walk to get out...less litter scatter on my floors. It is not as steady when open as I would like but was easily fixed.
This screen works perfectly in our new home to hide the litterpan and give the cats privacy.