PetFusion QuickScoop Litter Scoop, Gray, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of durable ABS plastic, this litter scoop is meant to be stronger and longer-lasting than your average scoop made of polypropylene.
- Features higher walls that work to help prevent litter spills and scatter.
- Designed with a flat, sharp front edge that scoops underneath—not through—clumped litter and allows the scoop to hang flush against the wall for storage—with an included, space-saving wall mount.
- Anti-microbial coating helps to encourage a cleaner, more hygienic scoop.
- Combine with PetFusion's litter box, litter mat and privacy screen for the ultimate litter set.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Litter Scooper with Caddy$4.99Chewy Price
- Lucky Champ ABS Cat Litter Scoop$6.65Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Litter Genie Plus Cat Litter Disposal System, Black$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System, XL$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Litter Champ Premium Odor-Free Cat Litter Waste Disposal System, Grey$29.99Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Van Ness Stainless Steel Cat Litter Scoop$5.69Chewy Price$8.19List Price
- SunGrow Non-Stick Metal Scoop Kitty Box Cat Litter Scooper$8.99Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- Petmate Metal Litter Scoop$8.19Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- iPrimio Deep Shovel Cat Litter Scooper, X-Large$17.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Litter Scoop & Caddy$5.06Chewy Price$9.79List Price
- CatGuru Cat Litter Scoop Holder$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
This cat kinda came with the house leaves some hefty contributions to her litter box, and pees large quantities. 5 kittens, using both pellet and kitten litter. My other scoop is metal, medium slots, useless for pellet, kinda need to shake it with her large deposits and unfortunately gets clumping litter buildup quickly. This awesome poop shovel is lightweight, takes not a lot of effort to scrape the sides and bottom of the litter box, wiping off any stickies is easy while fresh, unlike my metal one caking up. No need to shake, clean litter falls right thru, making the little pieces less. Excellent for pellets, they shake right out. I also have another super fine small scoop more designed for kitten litter, that I use to get the few tiny clump particles that might break free from shaking or scraping. Overall these huge slots are EXACTLY what I needed to save my sanity and gross out factor from difficult cleaning sessions. Haven't tested out the "pry strength", but it seems sturdy. I'll leave another review if this thing fails but so far, it is meeting my expectations for the price point.
My first scooper!
This is the first kitten I’ve had and the first scooper I used and I love it! So light and easy to use. It’s nice and wide and the slots are big enough to fit the pellet litter I use. Definitely a must have. I actually bought two scoopers, this and Dura animals dura scoop. I ended up sticking with pet fusion because it was lighter to hold then the metal scooper and the litter seemed to just effortlessly fall through the slits.
This is a great scooper. It is very sturdy for being plastic. Scrapes the bottom of the litter box well and has a large wide scoop. The only reason I gave it four stars is because I wish the slots were a little bit closer together. Some of the smaller bits and pieces of used clumped litter fall through. If the slots were closer together it would be a perfect scooper. All in all it works very well though.. very good quality, strong, sturdy and affordable
Not a good value for me
I found my old scooper did a much better job as the grating is smaller and captures more of what needs to be scooped.
Not What I Expected
I was hoping for a sturdier scoop, but this one is plastic and feel like it’s going to snap and break every time I Scoop litter. I’ll be looking for a metal one next time.
Best Scoop Ever
It’s ridiculous to think I’d ever write a review about a scooper, but I bought two of these for my three cats’ litter boxes and I’ve never in my life been happier with cleaning time. Lol These scoops are amazing. Five stars!
Finally! A scooper that doesn't bend!
I used it for the first time this morning and I have to say, I was impressed. I am chronically ill, plus I'm recovering from a recent surgery so the pan went without getting scooped for longer than is usual. I got to it today though and I had that pan completely clean in minutes. I have one cat with IBS so cleaning up after him is not pleasant, but I had no trouble today. The scooper came with a little hook that I suppose you can attach to a wall and hang if you don't have a covered pan. My cats don't like covered pans so I'm not sure I'll have a lot of use for the hook as far as this scooper goes. Unless I keep it in a bag that hangs off the hook (so dirty litter/poop doesn't get on my wall/floor. Otherwise I'm sure I can find another use for it. But overall, I'm pleased with this scooper. I tend to prefer metal ones, only because they can lift heavy clumps easier but this one did well. If it makes a difference, I used Scoop Away litter. That's the first time I've used that litter and I'm impressed with the ease in which the clumps separate from the clean litter. I'll be using a different litter in the very near future so we'll see how this scooper works with that one.
Great Buy! Sturdy!
I grabbed a scooper from a local store while I was waiting for this one to come, but I’m SO GLAD I got this one!! It’s so much sturdier than the one I got at the store, a great size for our huge litter box, and the high sides also help nothing to escape! Highly recommend.
Love this wonderful scoop
I love this scoop. The square shape makes it much easier to get into the corners of the litter box. Also, it is very sturdy.
Simply the best
I've tried many scoops over the decades, but this one is the best for quick, thorough pick up of all droppings.Having holes on ALL sides allows for all the usable litter to quickly go back into the box for less waste. It's sturdy and resists getting clogged. I've bought one for several friends.