PetHonesty 10-for-1 Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with 20 minerals, vitamins and nutrients to help support 10 areas of health including coat, digestion, joint, skin, brain and immune system.
- Omega fatty acids and glucosamine help support a normal inflammatory response and support bone and joint health.
- Contains 1 billion colony forming units (CFU) probiotics (per serving) and pumpkin to help maintain healthy digestion and support dogs with gas, diarrhea and constipation.
- GMP compliant; Made in the US with US and globally sourced ingredients and contains no GMOs, wheat, corn, soy or harsh preservatives.
- Crafted with a natural chicken flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Multivitamin 8 - 1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Allergy Immune Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.98Chewy Price$26.99List Price$25.63Autoship Price
- NaturVet All-in-One Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 120 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Multi Vitamin Max Strength Smoked Salmon Flavored Soft Chews All-In-One Vitamin Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws 8-in-1 Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Pre & Probiotics Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$11.22Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.66Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- PetHonesty 10-for-1 Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Sweet Potato...||Potato Starch, Flaxseed, Glycerine...||Organic Hemp Seed Oil Powder, Glucosamine Hcl, Optimsm (Methylsulfonylmethane)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL, MSM (OptiMSM), Cod Liver Oil...||Glucosamine HCL, OptiMSM® (Methylsulfonylmethane), Enzyme Blend (Amylase...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health...||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||—||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
47 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4233 Customer Reviews
Peace of Mind
My senior pittie has always been a finicky eater, but got much more food/treat motivated in his golden years. He was born with hip dysplasia and been on glucosamine ever since he was a puppy (preemptive half dosage until he reached senior age and the full dose was needed for daily management). I don’t see much of a difference since starting these multivitamins in addition to his glucosamine, but he loves the taste and at least I know he’s getting extra nutrients.
These are great for dogs that need soft foods!
I have a senior chihuahua who is 13 and only has a few teeth. These are soft and crumbly enough that she can gum on them without any discomfort. I don’t have to soak them or anything, I really love these! It has also improved her joints as she’s able to jump on top of my bed and on the couch with ease.
Jasper is a 10YO chihuahua with bad patella and this seems to help him a lot. He get's very sore & inflamed after he chases squirrels & runs the length of the fence when the neighbor mows. He tries so hard to outrun his "brother", Sam, a 10 YO poodle. Of course that doesn't happen unless he gets a head start. I feel they are both getting the nutrients they need.
(11y/o pit mix) My friend commented on how shiny her coat is looking and shortly after my mom commented on how good her coat is looking/how little she is shedding compared to usual! I haven’t bathed her in quite a while lol, but I did start giving her 2 of these treats every morning for about 60 days now. She really is looking very shiny and I noticed her skin isn’t as flaky. I started giving them to her to help with her morning joint stiffness, it’s hard to tell if it is making as much of difference there. But I reordered and recommend at least trying them. So far the positive difference externally is very noticeable!
Perky and spry
Since I have been taking my vitamins for me and my joints I have been a little bit more perky and I can walk a little further and I actually did run the other day.
Rottie loves them
I have only started giving them so i cannot truly speak to whether they will make a difference. (both from the probiotics and the joint aid) but my rott eats them up which is a step in the right direction. Here's to hoping they help old bones and bowels!
He loves them
I just change to these vitamins for my little dog he gets one a day and he seems to really enjoy them. He was having a little bit of a stomach issue from time to time and I would give him pumpkin to settle his stomach. These vitamins have the pumpkin in them plus probiotics and glucosamine which I think will help him all around. So far I am very satisfied with these vitamins. I have recommended them to a friend and she will be ordering hers.
Helps with fishy smell!
My lab-pit mix is very timid & with that I have to take her to get her glands squeezed and she has the smelly fishy odor at times! With these multivitamins she has had less if any of that odor and I have noticed a huge difference! Will definitely keep her on them!
My Dog Says They are Okay
We switched to these after the horrible continual problem with the Milkbone joint vitamins. My dog seems to like these, although every few days she seems to hesitate and not want to eat them for a few minutes. Maybe she doesn’t like the smell?
Delicious and nutritious!
Yeah, Xiva loves these, too. She knows when they’re in my pocket and will follow me anywhere! I feel good knowing she has this extra boost of nutrition.