PetHonesty Allergy SkinHealth Duck Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with a scrumptious salmon flavor in the USA with US and globally sourced ingredients.
- Helps improve overall health as well as maintain a normal and healthy immune system, which is an important factor for maintaining healthy skin.
- Crafted with natural ingredients, including flaxseed, vitamin E, probiotics, fish oil, kelp, krill and a probiotic blend.
- Helps soothe allergy-related skin problems and support dogs with seasonal and occasional allergies.
- Completely free from GMOs, corn, soy, harsh preservatives and artificial ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetHonesty Allergy Support+ Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Finn Allergy & Itch Beef Liver Flavored Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy Support Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Mini Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
- PetHonesty AllergySupport Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Aller-Immune Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Salmon Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Aller-Immune Bites Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Itch Relief Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Anti-Scratch Salmon Oil Turkey Flavored Liquid Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Kelp; Fish Oil (Fish Oil Concentrate, Anchovies, Mackerel...||Active Ingredients: Kelp, Krill, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (From Fish Oil & Flaxseed)...||Olive Leaf Extract (20% Oleuropein)(Olea Europaea) 187.5 Mg, Gelatin (Capsule), Magnesium Stearate...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Citric Acid...||K-Thrive Formula D (2500 Mg)- Contains A Unique Blend Of Spray Dried Blood Plasma, IgG, IgA...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Skin & Coat Health||Allergy Relief, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Allergy Relief, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Duck||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||—||—||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Non-GMO||—||—||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
112 Customer Reviews
My 3-year-old GSD is prone to yeasty skin and ears. He itched and shed and would scratch and shake his head constantly. Tried medicated ear cleaners and specialized shampoos but nothing really helped. Probiotics were suggested to me as a way to treat the problem from the inside out by balancing his gut bacteria. No jokes or tricks, within a week of taking four of these a day with food (as recommended by the feeding guidelines) his yeasty and flaky skin disappeared and his ears are no longer sticky and red. He will stay on these from now on! Highly recommend.
can’t believe how well this works!!!!
My dog always gets itchy in the spring/summer. I think she’s allergic to grass or pollen or the weather. We usually get her allergy shots but my vet has been so backed up we haven’t been able to get in. As a supplement we tried these. AND OMG DO THEY WORK!!! Within just a couple days she wasn’t itching. I’m impressed!
I used these last year for my dog who gets little bumps in her skin in the summer. Together with frequent medicated baths, these eliminated the problem. However, my dog down’t like the taste of that and I have to coat them with a lot of canned food to get her to eat then.
My dogs won't eat them
I think pet honesty is a great brand. I don't know what my dogs don't like about these chews,but they will not eat them.
Have been using these for 2 weeks. My dog likes the taste of them they just don’t help her itching/allergy issues.
Worked wonders for my dog!
Was chewing off her fur. After trying 8 months of antibiotics this cured her problems in a month!
Help for dermatitis
It seems to be helping, but not as fast as I had hoped. I still had to take him to my vet for “severe dermatitis “. I will keep LeeRoy on them for a little while just to see even after the prescriptions are done and see how his skin is.
Seems to work
After 2 weeks he seems to be much better. His fur is not as grubby? And he doesn’t smell bad. I have struggled with his scratching. Had allergy testing done. He is allergic to dust mites! Crazy. He is a mutt!. Should not have this due to heritage. Anyway. I still give him app quell. periodically, but his skin and fur is better. Not greasy or smelly. Hopefully overtime it will get 100% so far I’m impressed. Definitely recommend a try.
Not sure yet
My pup appears to have allergies. I was hoping these chews would replace the Apoquel my vet prescribed. Unfortunately, not the case so far. I bought two jars and am hopeful, but will not order again unless I see a definite reduction in his itching and scratching. BTW: he loves the flavor and looks forward to his “treat”.
easy soft chew
My dog would not even eat these at all. I sure it is just my pet because she is super picky. I can't say if they work or not because of this. I found them to fall apart easy and thought they would be more of a soft chew.