PetHonesty Allergy Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps improve overall health as well as maintain a normal and healthy immune system, which is an important factor for maintaining healthy skin.
- Crafted with all-natural ingredients, including flaxseed, vitamin E, probiotics, small fish oil (low in mercury), kelp, krill and DHA gold.
- Made with a scrumptious salmon flavor in the US with US and globally sourced ingredients.
- Helps soothe allergy-related skin problems and support dogs with seasonal and occasional allergies.
- Completely free from GMOs, corn, soy, harsh preservatives and artificial ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetHonesty Allergy Support+ Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy Support Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- PetHonesty AllergySupport Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy SkinHealth Duck Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Omega Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Dog Supplement, 180 count$24.96Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.71Autoship Price
- Finn Allergy & Itch Beef Liver Flavored Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Anti-Scratch Salmon Oil Turkey Flavored Liquid Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Salmon Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Aller-Immune Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Itch Relief Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Kelp, Krill, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (From Fish Oil & Flaxseed)...||Other Ingredients: Salmon Hydrolysate, Rice Flour, Palm Fruit Oil...||Kelp; Fish Oil (Fish Oil Concentrate, Anchovies, Mackerel...||Turmeric, Colostrum, Salmon Oil...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Citric Acid...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Immune Support, Itch & Redness Remedy, Digestive Health||Allergy Relief, Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Duck||Peanut Butter||—|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
975 Customer Reviews
Dog won't eat them
Let me start by saying that my dog is highly, highly food driven - she will eat anything! She will put these in her mouth and desperately wants to eat them, but cannot, and spits them out. Even when I cover them in peanut butter, she just licks the peanut butter off and spits the PetHonesty chew out. I've even crumbled the chews up and mixed them into peanut butter and she won't touch it...
Molly our double doodle has severe allergies. I purchased these to see if she would benefit from using them. I definitely see an improvement. Not saying it would work for all dogs, but it did for her.
It seems to work
My dog loves them and his coat has improved and his breakouts are less. I must add, he is also on Apoquel, but the Apoquel alone wasn't working too well. The combination seems to work very well.
This has really helped my senior pup. She is no longer itching or lick her skin. Her fur is even started to come back.
Not bad, but no noticeable difference for me
I recommend talking to your vet about any allergy or skin issues that your dog is having before buying any kind of supplement. My dog has dry skin and what I believe is seasonal allergies, but these didn't seem to do much. The best thing for us has been to reduce baths to every other week and working to figure out any food allergies and eliminate those.
Not what I hoped
I'm going to start off by saying what I wish I had seen in all of the positive reviews - this product came with a sticker on top offering a free jar in exchange for reviews. While this can be a great promotion, I am far less likely to trust the reviews, especially if it's not mentioned in the review that they received a free product in exchange for the review. I have 3 rescue dogs, 2 of which have dry skin. 1 has since been prescribed prescription meds for her issue, the other has improved with a change of food. I didn't see any noticeable change in their coats or skin while taking these vitamins, and I gave them 2 chews each daily for over a month. On the positive side, both dogs enjoyed eating them!
Dogs aren’t a fan, they’re not picky either so they must taste terrible. Too bad they seem like a healthy choice.
No more feet licking
I think my dog (Australian Shepard) is sensitive to the central texas grasses and allergies, so she would always be licking her paws red. I had to wrap up her feet with bandage and spray them with medicine. Since using these treats daily she doesn’t seem bothered anymore and I haven’t had to monitor her feet-licking in a long time. It’s nice to see her relax now instead of chew at her feet.
So far so good!
My dog has super sensitive skin and generally gets ear infections and rashes whenever the season changes. I originally had some prescribed vitamins from the vet, but I switched to these because they had a lot of reviews saying they helped other dogs with troubled skin. For my pup it has been so far so good! He has been taking them for about 4 months now and I think his coat and skin looks great! We have not gone through a big change of season yet while he has been taking them so I am interested to see how he does in the spring and summer when his allergies usually are the worst (only reason I gave this 4 instead of 5). Some of the other reviews mentioned that their dogs won’t eat them. My dog eats anything so that isn’t a problem, however he did hesitate the very first time I gave him one because they are very fishy smelling.
Works for my senior dog.
I have an 11 year old senior mixed breed dog. She has always had problems with allergies and skin issues. She often gets rashes on her belly, and she licks and chews until it gets bloody and raw. That has led to infection on several occasions, no matter what I do to prevent it, and she's needed antibiotics. I decided to give these a try due to the positive reviews. I've been giving her these for several weeks now. It seems to be making a difference. Her belly has almost completely cleared up! She is doing a lot less licking and chewing. Her coat seems softer as well. She seems to enjoy the flavor, as she readily eats them every morning. She is a very picky dog, so that was a pleasant surprise. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they continue to help.