PetHonesty Anti-Itch Allergy Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with natural ingredients including Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe, Vitamin E and Oatmeal Extract.
- Cleanses, moisturizes, deodorizes and soothes skin as well as promotes a shiny and soft coat.
- Helps reduce itchiness, allergy-related skin issues, hotspots, inflamed skin and bad odors.
- Made in a GMP-certified facility in the USA with US and globally sourced ingredients.
- Free of toxins, parabens and alcohols with a pleasant coconut-lime verbena scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVetnique Labs Dermabliss Medicated Anti-Itch & Allergy Relief Soothing Oatmeal Medicated Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Itch Soother Dog Conditioner with Oatmeal & Aloe Vera, For Skin Moisture &Shiny Coats, Vanilla Bean Scent$13.97Chewy Price$13.27Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Chlorhexidine Antibacterial Cleansing & Odor Remover Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Skin Soother Dog Healing Balm, 1-oz tin$14.95Chewy Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic & Antifungal Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$9.85Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.36Autoship Price
- DealPet Honesty Otic Ear Cleaner Ear Cleansing & Drying Cucumber Melon Scent Dog Ear Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Best Pet Supplies Coconut-Scented Moisturizing Cat & Dog Grooming Wipes, 100 count$9.90Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Health Extension Fresh Sandalwood Cologne, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Petkin Original Travel Pack Vanilla Scented Dog & Cat Wipes, 100 count$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Health Extension Fresh Plumeria Dog Cologne, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Best Shot Scentament Spa Botanical Lavender Dog & Cat Body Splash, 8-oz bottle$9.63Chewy Price$10.50List Price$9.15Autoship Price
- Vet Organics EcoSpot Hot Spot Dog & Cat Spray, 4-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$15.15Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Allergy Relief||Allergy Relief, Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||Itch & Redness Remedy||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||Pramoxine Hydrochloride, Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate...||Deionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Soyamidopropyldimethylamine Oxide...||Purified Water, Colloidal Oatmeal (3%), Renewable Plant-derived & Coconut-based Cleansers...||Deionized Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Coco Betaine...|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
130 Customer Reviews
This product is amazing!
First-time use and wow problem solved! Absolutely fixed the problem! Have tried everything I could think of, Advantage plus flea treatment, diet changes and I make his dog food. My Fur kid is very important to me and he expects and appreciates everything I do for him. For months the itching was bad. today while after he dried no scratching, even scratching his back myself no movement just lay there calm and enjoyed it, no moving leg. His fur feels silky smooth and smells great! Worth every penny I spent. So very glad I bought it, 5 stars all the way !!!!!
Anti Itch Allergy Shampoo
Night and day difference! Best allergy product by far. I scrub between my dog's paws and really work it in when I scrub her, then let it sit a few minutes before rinsing very well. I start with less and add a little as needed. She used to stop in the middle of activities and now hardly every itches or licks her paws ever. As I have used it a couple of times a week or two apart it seems to prevent her itching for longer. I have a lab and it works amazing. I have tried benedryl, cytopoint, supplements, even tried coconut oil etc they make her coat nice but don't do much for her itch. This is now all I use with a small dose of benedryl. Completely worth trying and recommend.
Anti itch shampoo
My poor pup has been going through major itching, we have tried everything we can think of then came across this shampoo. The smell is wonderful it lathers nicely, not 100% sure if it has helped it’s been a couple days & her biggest area is her face & I could not scrub as much as I wanted due to her fighting me! Lol but overall I liked it
This shampoo smells amazing! Light and fresh. Not sure yet how long the scent will last. Our doggie was sooooo happy coming out of the bath. She obviously felt good and wasn’t rubbing on the carpet like she usually does after a bath. Will update if I notice and itching over the next week.
Love this product. This shampoo lathers great. Felt like it cleaned his fur better than other shampoos I've used in the past his fur felt great after. Usually he starts itching a few days after his bath and I haven't noticed any itching and it's been 4 days since his bath, highly recommend
I have two shelties. This smells amazing, it lathers well, I notice less dry skin when brushing them and their coats are extra soft. They are scratching still, but it seems less than usual. Only con is the smell does fade quicker than other shampoos I’ve used.
Shampoo that works
I ordered this product for my 14-year-old blind, diabetic dachshund. I found the product works very well on her related skin issues. It is important to read the instructions of letting the shampoo stay on the coat for 10 minutes for maximum effect. Her coat looks healthy and it is definitely worth the cost.
Bianca is allergic to almost everything!
My dog has always been a scratcher so I had her tested to see what she is allergic to and it is practically everything. This shampoo has helped drastically cut down how much she scratches at her face and I am so thankful for that! And it smells good too!
I just used this for the first time on 2 of my golden doodles both have been very itchy . Both seem to be very comfortable and not scratching as much . This shampoo is very luxurious , it has a lot of conditioners in it . I would definitely buy again
When your pet is scratching or chewing at spots, you just don't know where to start.. with what could be the source of the allergy.. food? environment? I think the best place to start is with an allergy/anti-itch bath! I love PetHonesty products!