PetHonesty Calming Hemp+ Max-Strength Duck Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A non-sedative supplement formulated to help reduce the effects of normal environmental stress, hyperactivity, aggression and anxiety in just 30-45 minutes during stressful situations like thunderstorms, car rides and separation.
- Extra-strength but safe formula made with natural ingredients like hemp, chamomile, valerian root and ginger, plus melatonin and Suntheanine to help gently calm your pup.
- Features a wag-worthy duck flavor and comes in an easy-to-feed soft chew your dog will love.
- GMP compliant and made in the US with US and globally sourced ingredients.
- Free from wheat, corn, chemicals and GMOs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Finn Calming Aid Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Mini Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Calming Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Calming Hemp Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Calming Hemp Beef Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Calming OraStix Peppermint Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 12-oz bag$13.97Chewy Price$13.27Autoship Price
- VetIQ Calming Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Hemp Seed Powder, Valerian Root, Hemp Seed Oil...||Active Ingredients: (Per 4 g Soft Chew) L-Tryptophan, Ocean Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum), Ginger Root Powder...||Active Ingredients Per 2 Soft Chews: Chamomile 100 Mg, Thiamine Mononitrate 50 Mg, Passion Flower 50 Mg...||Valerian Root, Chamomile, Organic Hemp Seed Powder...||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Chamomile, Proprietary Relaxation Blend (Valerian Root...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Calming, Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support||Calming||Calming, High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Recovery, Senior Care||Calming||Calming|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Gluten Free||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
485 Customer Reviews
My German shepherd gets so scared and shakes during monsoon storms.i always feel helpless not being able to calm or comfort him.willing to try anything to help him I purchased this product and gave him the suggested amount and what a difference it made.it works!!!!! He was not bothered by the thunder and lightning at all.i recommend this product strongly.
Molly Monster Calms Down
I have a one year old pup who seems to go crazy a lot of evenings and is very trying for us. Paired with proper diet/exercise, she is a much better behaved pup with these chews. She loves the taste and they take about 20-30 mins to take effect. I like that they don’t put her to sleep and she can still play and run around when we go outside. But the madness is calmed and she’s way less barky at nothing! We tried with our much calmed 4 year old lab, but did not see any difference. She also enjoyed eating them as a treat! And she’s a picky eater!! Basically I do recommend for calming, we don’t need them every day and they still seem to work well without needing to build up in the system over time. As always, ordering from Chewy is the BEST choice! Chewy fan for life!
So disappointed! I purchased the regular and the max strength calming hemp. A little more expensive than I would've liked but the reviews seemed good. It's not a matter of taste or texture. My golden will eat them, no problem, but HONESTLY, PetHonesty, they do NOT work. Regular or Max. She was still wired after an hour. I timed it.
My dog is terrified of thunder storms. I was skeptical but this stuff really worked for him. He hates the taste of them. But I make a paste with broth and wipe on his tongue. Make sure to give it at least an hour before it storms. Between this and the thunder shirt he makes it through. I would recommend trying.
Waste of money
I have given my dogs a variety of other chews for various reasons, and they never fight me like my dog just fought me over this chew. It had a minty smell to it as soon as I opened the package. When I offered to my dog, she refused to touch it and fought with everything she had to not allow it in her mouth. So this was a complete waste of money. I don’t think this was Duck flavored at all. So, unless your pet likes toothpaste flavor, I would not recommend this product.
works really well
These work really well. My geriatric dog gets anxious at bed time and has trouble laying down. These have been a lifesaver for getting her to bed and to sleep. She’s 44 lb and takes 1/2 - 1 on most nights. On a rough night when her schedule has been off, she might get 2.
Must taste good! They work.
The thunderstorms in DC are notorious for their ferocity. Our 10 year old golden retriever doesn't like them. We have given her a couple of the chewsbefore the storms arrives and she remains calm.
Really helps my dog stay calm!
My dog has generalized anxiety that is being managed by his vet. His nervousness has increased somewhat since our new baby was born, and we've been working with him to make him feel more comfortable. I just found these on Chewy's website and decided to give them a try. I'm so glad I did! I give him the recommended dose for his size about 2 hours before a stressful event and they work well to keep him relaxed, but do not make him groggy or tired. Excellent product, and I feel so good knowing that it is filled with high-quality ingredients that matter, instead of unhealthy fillers with no purpose. Highly recommend!!
Feed with caution
The dogs found the taste to be excellent. However, if you feed more than one expect loose stools, at least for my three pups that was the result. They did calm them down enough to get them to sleep.
I have a very anxious and hyperactive yellow lab and during bad weather or before I leave for work. They really help calm him down