PetHonesty CranBladder Health Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides your dog with cranberry, marshmallow root and d-mannose to help maintain urinary tract health, bladder function and strength, and support immune system health.
- Works to aid in treating bladder control issues by supporting bladder strength, kidney/renal health.
- GMP compliant and made in the US with US and globally sourced ingredients.
- Formulated with a delicious bacon flavor that dogs love.
- Free of GMOs, wheat, corn, soy or harsh preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vita Pet Life Urinary Tract Cranberry, Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Project Paws Cranberry Plus D-Mannose Urinary Tract Support Chewable Dog Supplement, 75 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Cranberry Support Urinary Tract Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Cranberry Bladder Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Urinary Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$11.19Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.63Autoship Price
- NaturVet Bladder Support Plus Cranberry Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$27.99Chewy Price$31.94List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics UTI Warrior Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Cranberry Rx Capsules Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$20.99Chewy Price$24.00List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Bladder Support For Normal Bladder & Urinary Tract Health Dog Supplement, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Bladder Support Chicken Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.16-oz tub$26.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price$25.60Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty CranBladder Health Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cranberry, D-Mannose, Marshmallow Root...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Brown Rice Syrup...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Concentrate (Cran-Max®), Marshmallow (Whole), D-Mannose...||Active Ingredients: Cran-Max, Organic Marshmallow Root, D-Mannose...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed, Rehmannia, Wild Yam Root...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care, Immune Support||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||—|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
135 Customer Reviews
These work great!
My Shiba Inu puppy had a UTI about 8 months ago and right after he finished medication I began giving him this supplement. He showed no symptoms at all, until I ran out of this supplement 2 weeks ago and decided not to rebuy. Last week he began to show all the symptoms of UTI again. Coincidence? Maybe...but needless to say I will be repurchasing and using this supplement as long as it is available.
I’ve been using these chews successfully for over a year. I split them in half and press my pup’s daily pill into the middle. My pup loves the bacon flavor, so it’s a breeze and a bonus to administer her daily pill in a health-oriented treat.
It really has helped
It really has helped. My dog is a senior and he started to have a little ‘dribble’ issues. After about two weeks on this product it seemed to completely clear up. He doesn’t have any more dribbles or any issues. I really do believe in this product. It worked for my guy.
So far so good
Changed to this product from Crananidin since my almost 14 yrs old husky continues to get UTI. I have been using Crananidin for over 10 years but it wasn’t really working on her. Glad to find new products with better ingredients and I think this is working better on her. Thank you Chewy for continuing to be my best trusted online shopping place!
Our 12 year old golden lab retriever mix started having a leaky facet about six months ago. He was negative for UTI, tumors and kidney and bladder stones. We tried several different products to help with incontinence issues but this product is the BEST one by far!! No more leaks and only two chews per day!!! Highly recommend this product for any dog with urinary incontinence issues!
Definitely buying again!
Our 7 yr old Rott has leaked off and on since we got her 2 years ago (and probably did previously as well, not sure) Was told she has inverted uterus or something like that. She's been on medication for UTI and bladder infections several times already since we've had her. I'm very happy to say, I haven't noticed any leaking since she started on these. She tends to leak more when nervous or anxious so we even took her out into a situation that could have made her nervous and there was no leaking that we noticed. The true test will be this summer when it's usually worse, but so far....super happy with the results.
The product says it all
My pup currently uses two other brands of bladder health and while they do help, I’m very hopeful that the cran bladder health will keep my pups uti at bay. I love the high dosage of the cranberry and d-mannose and look forward to seeing the results. My pup has another urine screening in May, so keeping fingers crossed she’ll get the “all clear.” If she does, then I’ll give a 5* rating.
Dog dislikes this flavor
The dog i bought these for won't eat them, nor will mu other dogs. He really enjoys the chicken flavor ones though
Picky dogs love these!
Pet Honesty is a great product for our dogs! Love this product for my pets, and they do TOO!
Does it help?
Saw these interesting treats that may help with UTIs, so I gave them a try! Chicken flavor was a big hit! Bacon, well, not so much. Does it actually help to hand fewer infections or irritations? It might. My girls haven’t had an issue since they started taking them, but it’s not an d dry month thing for them to have these issues. Could tell you better after a year than just a month or so.