PetHonesty CranBladder Health Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural cranberry, d-mannose and marshmallow root help maintain a healthy urinary tract, normalize bladder muscle strength and support the immune system.
- GMP compliant; Made in the US with US and globally sourced ingredients and contains no GMOs, wheat, corn, soy or harsh preservatives.
- Supports bladder strength, kidney health and renals for dogs struggling with bladder control issues.
- Helps keep pH levels balanced to eliminate crystal formation which can lead to UTIs.
- Crafted with a natural chicken flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Cranberry Bladder Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Urinary Tract Cranberry, Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Cranberry Bladder Bites Chicken & Liver Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- PetHonesty CranBladder Health Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Bladder Support Plus Cranberry Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Bladder Support For Normal Bladder & Urinary Tract Health Dog Supplement, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Cranberry Rx Capsules Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$20.16Chewy Price$24.00List Price$19.15Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Duck Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Aller-Immune Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$27.99Chewy Price$31.94List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Vision Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Vision Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Brown Rice Syrup...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed, Rehmannia, Wild Yam Root...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract, Echinacea, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: Cran-Max, Organic Marshmallow Root, D-Mannose...||Active Ingredients: (Per Chew) Soy Protein Extract 60 mg, to Yield Isoflavones 25 mg, Red Clover (Trifolium Pratense) Flower Powder 50 mg....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior, Adult|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care, Immune Support||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||N/A|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
787 Customer Reviews
Love this brand
My little Shih Tzu has recurring bladder stones and, of course, he will not eat the prescribed food. His last surgery was 5 years ago so I'm convinced these have helped. Plus he loves them!
Started these after blood was found in my dog's urine. Vet test showed no other signs of UTI thank goodness but I wanted to put him on something to prevent that from happening. It's been a few weeks now and he's doing well, no more blood in the urine, and he loves his morning "treat" ;)
Our four year old Lab had a history of UTI’s that always lead to costly vet visits. After a lot of research we switched to a very limited ingredient kibble and include Cranbladder Health as part of her daily diet. I’m happy to report our girl has been infection free for almost a year now. She loves getting her cranberry treats and I believe they are working as advertised.
too hard for my trio
my 3 gave this a thumbs down. I thought this was one I had bought a while ago, but wasn’t this hard…so may have been a different recipe or different brand.
My dog loves this supplement!
My sweet elderly girl was having to go outside a few times a night before starting Cranbladder chews. It is rare now, after only a couple weeks, that she has to go out at night. She obviously feels better as demonstrated by increased energy and better mood overall.
healthy ingredients for better health
My female shepherd suffers occasional UTI's. Finishing a strong antibiotic for the latest round I've started her on CranBladderHealth to better support her health. I chose this product because of the combination of healthy and organic ingredients that are known to be safe and effective.
Helps prevent UTI
These chews definitely helped my border collie prevent getting uti infections. She would get them frequently but after using the chews she doesn’t get them anymore. She seems to like the the chews, she will always eat them without hesitation.
My dog has had a uti that transfered to her spine in the past. We have used these for a while now. She has had symptoms since then but they have been much easier to control since she has been taking these.
Our older dog was having increased thirst and increased urination. She had 2 UTIs within 6 months, but the 3rd time she was symptomatic, the antibiotics didn't seem to help. We ruled out diabetes insipidus, Cushings, and other issues, but she was still drinking alllllll the time and peeing all the time. We bought these after reading the rave reviews, and they were a game changer. The pH in her urine corrected after less than 24 hours, and the symptoms resolved altogether within a few days. We don't know what was causing the issue, but we have these on autoship now!
Helped my older dog
These chews have helped our older dog with his frequent urination. When I ran out and he didn’t have them for a few days he had more accidents in the house compared to when he is getting the chews daily. The only reason I gave these 4 stars instead of 5 was because chewy doesn’t list all of the ingredients and if you have a dog that has allergies you might be ordering something that they will not be able to tolerate.