PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to help repopulate your buddy’s intestinal tract with beneficial gut flora.
- Made in the US with US and globally sourced ingredients.
- Contains 6 billion CFUs per serving, one of the highest amounts available.
- Soft chew supplements for dogs to promote optimal digestive health.
- Paw-fect for canines of all breeds and sizes in any stage of life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealZesty Paws Advanced Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 Count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Probiotic Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- PawMedica Probiotic+ Digestive Enzymes Probiotic Dog Chews, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Finn Digestive Prebiotic & Probiotic Supplement For Dogs, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Pre & Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Probiotic Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Probiotic Daily Digestive Health Support Dog Supplement, 30 count$21.62Chewy Price$20.54Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Probiotic Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$9.59Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin 500 Mg, Probiotics Blend #1 (10% Fos) - Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Rice Flour...||Coconut Glycerin, Flaxseed, Hulled Barley...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin Powder, Inulin, Coconut Oil...||Barley Flour, Palm Oil, Dehydrated Pumpkin Powder...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds||All Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Kidney Care, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Duck, Poultry||Pumpkin||Beef||—|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—||Grain-Free, Flax-Free, Pea-Free||Natural|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
236 Customer Reviews
Works great for my dog with reflux and GI upset
My shepherd/husky mix has had a lot of GI issues since I got her as an 8 week old puppy. I had to switch her foods multiple times and have stool testing done due to ongoing diarrhea. Once I got this under control she was diagnosed with reflux and was vomiting several times per week (almost daily). She was started on reflux medication and I was feeding her 4 small meals per day but even then she continued to vomit 2-3 times per week. I decided to try out probiotics and it seems to have made a significant improvement for her. She went down to only vomiting once per week, and some weeks not at all. I now have her on a regimen of 4-5 small meals per day, chicken and rice at least once a day, probiotics every day, and she only takes her reflux meds as needed. We are now only having vomiting episodes once a month if that! I am really glad I decided to give the probiotics a try, I was skeptical at first, but now I don't even have to give her the reflux medication every day which is great.
I give this to my pup who has bad allergies, I use the allergy one and this one, I do two digestive and one allergy then next day two allergy and one digestive. It’s really the best balance, keeps her allergies in check but also her poop healthy. I ran out a few weeks ago and tried other methods for digestion but even after weeks of trying her poop was still soft, so I ordered these and three days later her poop was back to normal just as it should be. I’ll probably always buy these. These are much better than the zesty paws!
We have 3 35lb mixed breed rescues who came to us with bad breath that smelled like bloody fish guts, licking their paws often, they had nasty farts and soft stools. After 3 weeks of this product, all 3 have better breath, firmer stool, and no farts! Highly recommend!!
I guess they work
It's hard to tell what these are doing but I give them to my dog religiously because it got good reviews and I want her to have the best.
My dogs don't like them
We tried the duck flavor and neither of my dogs were very interested. I thought maybe they'd like the pumpkin flavor. Nope, they spit it out. Also the bottle always has a QR code for a free bottle, but the code is expired, always.
I'm still waiting for my free jar of joint relief. You asked for my information and I have not heard anything.
2 yr old Labrador with multiple stools and many with no form. Seeking help we tried different foods, and were directed to probiotics. We also are using a premium food with grain now. All in all the combo seems to help some. She is VERY active with lots of puppy energy. We feel this combo is the best option for her.
Very happy with this product!
My male (Hanz, 7 years old) started having loose stool, with some episodes of actual diarrhea about a year ago. Since his diet hadn't changed, I decided to try a dog probiotic, and chose this one. He's been getting them daily in his breakfast for about 6 weeks now, and I'm so pleased that there's been no more diarrhea and his stool is returning to normal. I'm sure he's happy with the results, too!
My 6 yr old Westie had developed horrible gas! I would have taken him to the vets if he had displayed any pain or other concerning symptoms but that wasn’t the case so I decided to try these probiotic chews first. They worked better than I would have thought. They’re soft chews he takes daily with no issues and no more farting!
Thanks a Million
My 8yr old Miniature Schnauzer has been having occasional bouts of diarrhea for almost 2 years. He is on a low-fat gastrointestinal diet, and has started taking the pumpkin flavored probiotic daily. This supplemental chew works wonders. My furry friend has not had anymore GI issues, and he has been more active. Thanks a million!