PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics+ Premium Gut + Immune Health Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to increase your cat’s nutrient absorption, and support a healthy digestive system and intestinal tract.
- Contains 5 Billion CFUs and 12 strains of probiotics to promote healthy gut flora.
- GMP compliant and made in the US with US and globally sourced ingredients.
- Contains no wheat, corn, soy, harsh preservatives or GMOs.
- Made with delicious, natural ingredients including catnip.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Ultimates Probiotics Cat Supplement, 1.55-oz jar$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Lysine Immune Health+ Tuna & Chicken Flavored Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 4.2-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Pre & Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 count$21.30Chewy Price$21.49List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Catzymes Probiotic Digestive Enhancer Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- VetriScience Probiotic Everyday Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Cats, 60 count$8.50Chewy Price$11.98List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Proflora Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 servings$19.99Chewy Price
- Four Paws Healthy Promise Multi-Vitamin All-In-One Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 120 count$17.32Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.45Autoship Price
- Probios Intelliflora Probiotic Cat Supplement, 30 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Cat Granules, 60 doses$19.49Chewy Price$18.52Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free IMMUNITY Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil Natural Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$8.36Chewy Price$7.94Autoship Price
- Totally Wags Collagen Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz bag$15.52Chewy Price$16.95List Price$14.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Dried Yeast(grain & soy free), Chicory root fiber (inulin) , Flaxseed Meal (Defatted)...||Protease, Amylase, Lipase and Cellulase Enzymes (Derived from Aspergillus)...||Chicken, Pumpkin, Yogurt||Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous, Fructooligosaccharide...||S. Cerevisiae, Beta Glucan, L. Acidophilus...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Shedding Control, Allergy Relief|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, --||N/A||Pumpkin, Yogurt||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||Natural, Non-GMO||N/A||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free||Chicken-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Form||Powder||Supplement||Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
104 Customer Reviews
Try it, I noticed a difference.
*I received this free for my honest opinion* Im such a fan of human supplements and I personally take probiotics so Im not opposed to letting my cats take them. My 4 yr old Orange Tabby has a very sensitive gut and I’ve always thought about getting him a probiotic but couldn’t find a good one. Well this one came along and has really helped! It has wonderful ingredients and nothing sketchy. He eats wet food 1 time a day and when he first was getting it he would take a second to eat it but then finished his bowl. It’s been 3 weeks now and he’s eating his food without hesitation. He is going to the bathroom way better and I’ve noticed less throw up too! I definitely think it’s worth a try!
Easy to use -- took a bit of adjustment for kitty
I received this product as part of a free sample program, and was excited to try it, as I'm a big fan of human probiotics, so I couldn't wait to see the benefits for my cat! I feed my cat an exclusively raw diet. I mixed this in with her food, and although I think I did a pretty good job of mixing it in, my cat noticed something different right away. She sniffed at her food for quite a bit before she dug in, but once she finally tried the food, she scarfed it all down. I've never given my cat probiotics before, so I didn't have anything to compare it to, but after feeding it to her consistently for 2 weeks, I noticed that she was throwing up a lot less frequently, and seemed to have a minor boost in her energy. I'll take that as a win! I think this product will last quite a bit of time, but once I run out, I'll definitely purchase this -- and I would recommend to friends and family as well.
Easy to Use and Worth It
I'm a cat mom to more than just one cat, so while using this I could figure that at least one wouldn't like it and turn their nose up to their food. Nope. Either I was great at mixing it in or this really is appealing to them all. The fact that it helps their digestive system is such a plus since I have senior cats and one that's long haired. Having it as a powder is a giant convience. It's so easy to mix in with their food and it doesn't have an odd smell like some supplements can have. Definitely will be getting this again when my current bottle runs out. (I recieved this as part of a free sample program.)
Picky cats don't like it
I had the opportunity to sample the PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics for cats as part of a free sample program. I was excited to see if the cats would take it. Overall, they did a great job. I had a cat with tummy issues and probiotics would have really helped with her. The only reason I took off a couple of stars is because the dosage is twice a day. I mix in their wet food once in the evening, so I had to give twice a day rather than once as I usually do, makes it a pain to do it in the morning and my picky eaters would not touch it.
Great for the tummy
I had the opportunity to sample the PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics for cats as part of a free sample program. I already give my cats probiotics, so I was excited to see how these measured up to my usual. Overall, they did a great job. I have a cat with tummy issues and probiotics have really seemed to help. The PetHonesty probiotics have helped with his litter box issues. The only reason I took off one star is because the dosage is twice a day. I mix in their wet food once in the mornings, so I had to give twice a day rather than once as I usually do.
It actually helps!
My cat has had digestive issues her entire life, she would throw up multiple times a day! She doesn’t eat any treats or things besides cat food so getting her to take anything for it has been a struggle. This is super easy to use, just sprinkle it on her food and she doesn’t even seem to notice! I’m the week using it she has been throwing only every other day now! Try it for yourself! Note: this product was received for free in exchange for a review
Pet Honesty probiotics
A family member recommended this to me and I am very pleased! My cats would vomit their food almost daily and after using this product a few days I saw a major difference. Their appetites are also improved. I mentioned it to my vet and she said bring the jar in so they can see it. She said she would tell other clients about the success I’ve had with my cats.
easy to use
This supplement is so easy to use!! The powder mixes easily into my cats’ wet food. It smells good and clearly tastes good because all four of my cats inhale their food when it’s mixed in! I haven’t noticed any difference in my cats bathroom habits but there was no worsening so it clearly doesn’t hurt to give it to them. I received this product as part of a free sample program.
Tummy trouble no more!
My fuzzy guy has some gut issues. He left messes in his litter that was... less than solid. Scooping the box is much less offensive now. The only issue I have is that he isn't patient at meal time and knocks the powder out of my hand. If it were a solid it could be easier to slip in his food quick.
Good for cats, especially during changing seasons
I have noticed in the past that our cats seem to have some uncomfortable tummy issues and the changing seasons. A lot of it's due to the fur I know. We started this and we have noticed and improvement for all of our cats. Will continue to use. I received this sample free for my honest opinion.